2016 Trade Hypotheticals (Opposition supporters post here)

Balls on the line, who you moving on......

• Rocky

Votes: 75 42.1%
  • Pearce

Votes: 82 46.1%
  • Rich

Votes: 21 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Squizz89

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I don't necessarily like talking about players and trading them out as if we're dealing with 'Supercoach' like trades here, however if at the end of the year we make a decision to move a 'big name' on and I believe we will and believe we probably should, which one of the 3 would you offer up?

Rocky holds all the value. Pearce and hanley when on fire can destroy teams. Rocky for mine if i absolutly had to.

Yeah I know mate, I just didn't really want to spam the trade thread dealing in hypotheticals. I'm sure there's usually a thread for that?

Usually it's later than this that we start getting the real "pulled out of thin air stuff" (last year was August)... but we do now!

rich and hanley going nowhere, recently signed multi year extensions. rocky in the process of building his dream home- going nowhere.

hypothetical trade- rocky to the gold coast for their pick 9. bonuses-

he can commute to training/games from his new home.
gets to take that flash car of his out for a good run a few times a week.
can't be accused of being a mummys boy.

rich and hanley going nowhere, recently signed multi year extensions. rocky in the process of building his dream home- going nowhere.

hypothetical trade- rocky to the gold coast for their pick 9. bonuses-

he can commute to training/games from his new home.
gets to take that flash car of his out for a good run a few times a week.
can't be accused of being a mummys boy.
I did think that GC could be an option. Prestia's pending departure, who n owe about O'Meara and Swallow. They do need more midfield talent IMO and it just down the road. Can't see it personally but if it did I wod be asking for pick 4 and another be it 9 or whatever they get for Prestia and we will throw in a second round pick for Rocky or I can see they'll put up 8/9 and one of their second rounders.

===> Trade/FA thread this way ===>
Yeah I know mate, I just didn't really want to spam the trade thread dealing in hypotheticals. I'm sure there's usually a thread for that?

Great thread@Squizz89, now I can ignore it.

Mot trying to be narky, but all the bulls... 'what about pick23 & 67 for Joe Blow & pick 84" do my head in. Keep the fantasy all in 1 place, I say.:thumbsu:

I hate all this media beat up. Absolutely no substance to the Rocky story - pure speculation. I think they'll all be in Brisbane next year

If anything, elevate Zorko/ Mitch to co-captain and allow Rocky to share the burden.

I hate all this media beat up. Absolutely no substance to the Rocky story - pure speculation. I think they'll all be in Brisbane next year

If anything, elevate Zorko/ Mitch to co-captain and allow Rocky to share the burden.
I think there is substance to it considering Rockliff basically confirmed the reports that his management has put a offer to the club, but we think it's over. What we as a club need to do is stop these leaks making their way to the media. The media is just telling a exaggerated version of the truth.

I would trade pick 1 for tom boyd to have a fairly potent forward half. rockliff you could trade to st kilda melbourne or richmond and still get a top 10 pick. they could even trade martin and have 2 first round picks. I would play walker centre half back and get ratten as coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am trading Lewy Taylor and Josh Green. Our under 180cm players are Christensen and Zorko. That is is. Taylor and Green are to go.

Green to Melbourne for Jack Grimes

Taylor to Saints for Tom Lee

I am trading Lewy Taylor and Josh Green. Our under 180cm players are Christensen and Zorko. That is is. Taylor and Green are to go.

Why are we trading for grimes?

tumblr_o9eybwQ7xZ1tk66yeo1_400.gif

your allowed on our board whenever you want :p:p:p:p:p

your allowed on our board whenever you want :p:p:p:p:p

Deal. We'll even follow the Swans' lead and let you have him as a DFA, as long as you keep him. :p

Back