2016 trade hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would Essendon want grimes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ignore him, troll of the highest order.

Well, more like a troll that thinks its a unicorn, who has lots of private conversations with Melbourne executives who ask him for financial advice.

No chance. Too one sided for Hawks.

Besides there is zero chance of a Fyfe trade. All he's said was her look at his option, which almost every free agent player has said. He also said he sees his future at Freo.

I suspect North clearing the decks to go for a Suns player.
North are clearing the decks because the zimmer frames and motorised scooters were taking up too much space.

Alex rance for pick 3
Michael hibberd for Melbourne pick 26
Jaeger omeara to Essendon for pick 19 and 2017 first round
Bottom 2 are reasonable, though I suspect GC will shop for (and likely get) a better offer elsewhere. All moot until O'Meara nominates.
Hibberd for 26 is around par.

Richmond aren't doing the Rance deal

Bottom 2 are reasonable, though I suspect GC will shop for (and likely get) a better offer elsewhere. All moot until O'Meara nominates.
Hibberd for 26 is around par.

Richmond aren't doing the Rance deal
Depends what you'd consider a better deal. I suspect he'll end up at Hawthorn, so would you rather 2 probable late first rounders or pick 19 and Essendon's 2017 first rounder. There's no way a club that isn't high on the ladder would give a 2 first rounders. You're right though, he'll get wherever he wants to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Essendon want grimes ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he would be free ..... has the right character to assist with the development of your kids, adds much needed depth, needs a fresh start, Woosha perfect coach for him .. Could easily land you 2 second round picks in this draft which is very, very advantageous.

Last edited:
Thoughts Tiger fans...

Hibberd to Melbourne
Melbourne 2016 2nd to Richmond
Brandon Ellis to Essendon

Let the sh!t storm begin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back