List Mgmt. 2016 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
...actually he is back in a big way.

Hes had some big games against shitty defences ;) Will see if he can maintain it!! Good for the game if he can he is exciting to watch when he's up and about!

Happy with our trade period. No early pick but we did trade out this years first to enable us to get Oliver and Weideman.
Great to add Lewis and Hibberd who are walk ups to our best 22. McKenna a bit of an unknown but has some good attributes.
Apparently McKenna was on the Dees radar to take at pick 40 (which was ANB), but GWS swooped in first. So obviously the recruiting team have rated him for a while

Hes had some big games against shitty defences ;) Will see if he can maintain it!! Good for the game if he can he is exciting to watch when he's up and about!
I would not call the Jets D shitty ;)

I would not call the Jets D shitty ;)

Was that sarcasm? :p Leaky secondary! 23rd in YPG against. They are definitely under performing this season

Edit: 23rd as in 10th most yards

Whoops: derailing the list management thread with NFL talk.. too bad the NFL forums on here are s**t!!

Last edited:
I give Terry "The List Manager" Wallace an F for F***wit.
Cracks me up that he gets introduced as 'The List Manager' when he farked the last list he was in charge of.
His twitter bio is revealing:
After 254 games, 3 flags & 10 yrs as an
AFL coach (Bulldogs & Richmond), I am
now exploring List Management - the
principle to building a premiership team.

It's probably something he should have "explored" during those 10 years as a coach you would have thought...

It's probably something he should have "explored" during those 10 years as a coach you would have thought...
Laughable. No point exploring now Terry.
I've always taken the name as sarcasm.
Yeah not sure he has the ability to take the piss out of himself.
He seems to have something against us though, rarely says anything good.
Just another egg in the mould of David King who is given far too much airtime to peddle their often rubbish ideas/opinions.
Wallace on SEN giving golf style scores to each club this morning, utter poop.
'Trade Golf' he called it. Onya List Manager

Laughable. No point exploring now Terry.

Yeah not sure he has the ability to take the piss out of himself.
He seems to have something against us though, rarely says anything good.
Just another egg in the mould of David King who is given far too much airtime to peddle their often rubbish ideas/opinions.
Wallace on SEN giving golf style scores to each club this morning, utter poop.
'Trade Golf' he called it. Onya List Manager
To be fair tho, he was actually quite glowing of us in his List Management segment. Was "buying stocks in the Melbourne Football Club" i think was what he said.

I've always had a bit of respect for Wallace after he ripped Barrett to shreds a few years ago over his criticism of the Tyson/Salem Kelly deal, calling him out for having never actually seen Tyson play before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back