List Mgmt. 2016 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if the bombers got him in the preseason draft if they can't get a trade done as it seems they want something big.

The earth would melt.

Package up some players for jaeger?
ANB JKH Garland our 2nd for jaeger and there 2nd? Gets higher 2nd for dons only really losing ANB but have that many who could play his role.
Gcs get a mid a mid/fwd and an experienced backman

Package up some players for jaeger?
ANB JKH Garland our 2nd for jaeger and there 2nd? Gets higher 2nd for dons only really losing ANB but have that many who could play his role.
Gcs get a mid a mid/fwd and an experienced backman

No chance. GC won't accept fringe players, and Late picks. They want top end picks and/or quality players.

There were days when we took him in, vastly over paid for him and swallowed every botched mark in the forward 50 with a smile on our face.

Nice guy, apparently a good club man, but its well and truly time for him to stop being an average overpaid footballer, and start being an average overpaid lawyer
Totally agree with you. But doesn't require all the cheap shots Imo. He's still one of us, at this stage!

No chance. GC won't accept fringe players, and Late picks. They want top end picks and/or quality players.
Yeah was thinking the same but thats our only real hope of doing a deal cause we aint got s**t in way of picks

For O'meara, 2017 1st round pick, ANB and Trengove. Probably not enough but the way ANB has played this year at Casey would step strait into Gold Coast midfield with Prestia gone, Trengove would also get games strait away and we know he has talent, both have potential to get better over the year especially ANB.

If thats not enough I think we are out, wouldn't give up any of our young midfield brigade for O'meara who is a risk.

Does anyone know if Aaron Black can ruck at all? Might be an option for a 20/80 ruck forward?

Late to the party here, but Jesus no to Black. He's awful at whatever he'd like to try his hand at.

This will get spectacularly flamed, but if JOM knee's are ok (and I know it's impossible to tell), I'd give up Brayshaw and our 2016 2nd or 2017 1st.

Jäger is absolutely unbelievable when fully fit. He is the Hogan of midfielders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will get spectacularly flamed, but if JOM knee's are ok (and I know it's impossible to tell), I'd give up Brayshaw and our 2016 2nd or 2017 1st.

Jäger is absolutely unbelievable when fully fit. He is the Hogan of midfielders.
Nah but seriously, it's an interesting offer. I wouldn't give up Brayshaw, because I think he has a je ne sais quoi with regards to 'soul' that you maybe can't get on the market. But it's honestly the kind of godfather deal that GCS would be hoping for.

Nah but seriously, it's an interesting offer. I wouldn't give up Brayshaw, because I think he has a je ne sais quoi with regards to 'soul' that you maybe can't get on the market. But it's honestly the kind of godfather deal that GCS would be hoping for.
Bray is exactly as you say, but it's probably the one role (from a playing perspective) we can afford to loose. AVB or ANB aren't going to get a deal one.

Bray is exactly as you say, but it's probably the one role (from a playing perspective) we can afford to loose. AVB or ANB aren't going to get a deal one.

I'd love to peer into the future and see Brayshaw's ceiling though. I reckon we've all had the 'luxury' of forgetting about him this year because of his injury/concussion. Reckon he could still become something very special.

I can respect the Suns strong stand point on the deal, but sadly for them, his statement that Jaeger holds no rights to determine where he goes is incorrect, as he has to sign off on any trade. So while they're playing a strong game now, I can definitely see them having to compromise on what they get, because stubbornly sending him to the draft simply can't be an option. This is going to be the one that goes on until the 11th hour I think!

I can respect the Suns strong stand point on the deal, but sadly for them, his statement that Jaeger holds no rights to determine where he goes is incorrect, as he has to sign off on any trade. So while they're playing a strong game now, I can definitely see them having to compromise on what they get, because stubbornly sending him to the draft simply can't be an option. This is going to be the one that goes on until the 11th hour I think!
Their President is a loose cannon...

He's backed himself into a corner which is a rookie move, and he's had a high profile background with AVESCO so it's a little surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back