List Mgmt. 2016 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry for the intrusion and ket me know if this is the wrong thread for it but

Josh Green for Dunn and your 4th round pick?

Good luck next year enjoying your ruse up the ladder.
Not sure we'd have a spot for Green.
I'd rather we grabbed a late pick off you

Thanks guys.

Your thoughts on whether Dunn still has anything to offer?

Obviously with Merrett and Clarke retiring we just want an experienced head down back whilst our young bacjline develops.

Thanks guys.

Your thoughts on whether Dunn still has anything to offer?

Obviously with Merrett and Clarke retiring we just want an experienced head down back whilst our young bacjline develops.
Got enough left in him to be worth a 1-2 year deal

Hibbo for Oliver and a future first? Maybe we'll throw in dempsey and a second rounder to get it done. Thoughts ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it is true that Geelong are shopping Motlop, gee I hope we don't chase him after tonight's performance. Far too big a gap between his best and worst, and his best comes rare enough as it is.
He would be a massive step backwards.

He's essentially a study of Colin Sylvia drafted into a good side.

Some guys just don't have the appetite.

If it is true that Geelong are shopping Motlop, gee I hope we don't chase him after tonight's performance. Far too big a gap between his best and worst, and his best comes rare enough as it is.
They're shopping him exactly because of performances like tonight's. He's not elite. He plays three games a year where he wins it off his own boot, and is an outright liability the rest of the time.

Man, that bump Buddy laid on him in the first quarter would have hurt. I was near the front in Bay 49 and it looked brutal.

I must say, I have great respect for Buddy. Gets paid to do the flashy stuff, but isn't afraid to throw himself into a contest, chase, tackle, shepherd, etc. Does the team stuff too. Bloody good at footy, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back