2016 Trade Week News

Remove this Banner Ad

So where does pick 3 go.

Clearly someone in the draft they dont want to miss out on.

They have even talked to essendon about pick 1. I would love McLuggage. Stock up on KPF's :)

Could 3 and some players go to the bombers now for 1 ?

Pretty happy with the trade, I dont think we mind who we get out SPS, English, Ainsworth, Taranto, Brodie where as you guys will benefit more from getting up the draft and we should be able to use 34 to get Hamling. Should pretty much be a win-win trade after the insults and dick measuring over the last year

Pretty happy with the trade, I dont think we mind who we get out SPS, English, Ainsworth, Taranto, Brodie where as you guys will benefit more from getting up the draft and we should be able to use 34 to get Hamling. Should pretty much be a win-win trade after the insults and dick measuring over the last year[/QUOTE
Agreed
I remember the Cam who kicked 4 goals against the Crows in 2015. Sprinting out of defence down the wing as our mids ran the ball through the centre to provide a target a few times.
Hope he he can find that kind of form in your colours. Think we forget sometimes he was teenager, and should be allowed to put the saga behind him.

Yeah, a lot of Docker's supporters seem to forget what he showed. Is there a risk with him, of course, but you get proven AFL talent with an attitude that may need a slight tweaking. I'd take that over unproven AFL talent with a whole lot of unknowns. Some of the trades on our thread got absolutely ridiculous

Yeah, a lot of Docker's supporters seem to forget what he showed. Is there a risk with him, of course, but you get proven AFL talent with an attitude that may need a slight tweaking. I'd take that over unproven AFL talent with a whole lot of unknowns. Some of the trades on our thread got absolutely ridiculous
Not just yours I have to say.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back