Fantasy 2016 - UAFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Also spelling on mobile keyboard is like sober manziel trying to log in to valet remote control. Instead of the expected bmw with 9 hot chicks you get a Lada Niva with Pee Wee Hermann and tigernova

I'm in if spots avaialble, but wont be at home to access ultimatenfooty site until later tomorrow night (post 8pm edst). Can I co own with mighty Crows fanatic Brasher??
The only thing is.....once the draft starts, the whole site is locked and I cannot change owners. So quotemokc has to keep drafting, and when the draft is over, the site will unlock again, allowing someone else to take over a team.

The only thing is.....once the draft starts, the whole site is locked and I cannot change owners. So quotemokc has to keep drafting, and when the draft is over, the site will unlock again, allowing someone else to take over a team.
So (duhhh) can you antsy pantsy urgent types delay your draft start one and one half more days or not? If you can delay it until 8pm tomorrow night I will hit every one of my (or quote mc??'s) picks on time after that. I reckon my history in the nfl fantasy comps shows I can be relied on to keep things moving. Happy to sit out though if you have a more Immediately active owner to take over quote's team right tonight...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant even pause draft. What I've done is make it 24 hrs per pick and draft only between 11pm and 12 am. So that will give you all day and night thursday to assess your roster (James's team) and whos available to be drafted. Let me know when you have pmd quotemokc the players you want drafted so I can resume the drafts normal settings.

I cant even pause draft. What I've done is make it 24 hrs per pick and draft only between 11pm and 12 am. So that will give you all day and night thursday to assess your roster (James's team) and whos available to be drafted. Let me know when you have pmd quotemokc the players you want drafted so I can resume the drafts normal settings.
Just finish the draft man, I will be happy with whatever is drafted for me. Sorry for the confusion...

In round 26, of 32. Afl season starts in a matter of days. Im moving the draft timer down. Just calculating picks left versus hours left to afl start.

EDIT.....

48 hours till season start. Minus 16 hrs of dead draft time between midnight and 8am. 32 hours to draft 59 picks. Plus giving me a little time to sort out the schedule etc.

Timer now down to 45 mins per pick then autopick.

It would probably help if I paid attention to teams other than Hawthorn. When I found out Toddy wasn't rucking for North Melbourne, the teams were already locked for the Friday night game.

Last round of the regular season....

GG looks safe to win the minor premiership yet again.
Positions 2 to 5 are all up in the air in terms of final standings, tho all those teams are guaranteed to make the playoffs.
Position 6 was wide open all year, and over the last few rounds, but it has all boiled down to a "win and you're in" between shiny_on_top and balmainforever. Should both lose tho, and Bgt2110 win, he might end up with the superior Points For and snatch that final spot away from them.

screenshot-ultimate-footy theage com au 2016-08-06 09-41-52.png

Meanwhile, in the Brownlow Medal....

Various players had the lead thru the year, was so wide open all year compared to the last two years.....but Arakaan's Lachie Neale looks to have finally locked it up now.

s.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back