Comp 2016 UFC Tipping -- R4 -- October 1st - December 31st

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
The time has come my friends to put your MMA knowledge to the test. Will Ross, Ryz, phantom13 or I be the first to win twice this year? Could this be the round bkozican finally realizes his potential and holds on to a lead? Can Jab bounce back from a very disappointing round 3? Will I be thread banned from my own thread for bringing attention to Jab's poor round? Will DazalenkoUBewty start tipping two thirds of the way in to the competition again just to confuse me? The only way to know is to join in the fun (or check in periodically on this thread, but that's no fun at all!).

The first card for this round is on Sunday and looks like this:

UFC Fight Night 96: Lineker vs. Dodson

John Lineker vs John Dodson
Will Brooks vs Alex Oliveira
Joshua Burkman vs Zak Ottow
Louis Smolka vs Brandon Moreno

As always, if anyone has any suggestions or comments on how this could be improved now would be the time to raise them. Also, please feel free to tag anyone I may have missed who may be interested in participating.

FlowersByIrene Crimson Azure phantom13 Oaktree DazalenkoUBewty bomber_mad_1989 Quivorir Dan Nickos66 Ryz brendan84 Dignan WA ROO bkozican vWestCoast BradWCE Sharks On A Plane Magnum Ross Bad Brain the_interloper Blue and Silver RED ONE [URL='https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/members/igniter.46260/']iGNITER[/URL] rocky44 nobbyiscool [URL='https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/members/yippeeyiyeo.163619/']YippeeYiYeo[/URL] Adzam HenrikLundqvist stevi_tigers daicosdemis

I like the intro write up GT haha

I will put this up for the newcomers betmma.tips is a good site for stats and info on past fights. My be some good info for the vets on here aswell

So Guy Threepwood is banned. Let's be honest, he's the second most disliked poster behind Crimson Azure.

Well played, GT :D

I guess I'll have to resort to posting pics of CB in every thread if I ever want to surpass Crimson. I don't think I have the energy for it though. :(

Might as well get involved for the first time.

John Lineker TKO
Will Brooks DEC
Zak Ottow SUB
Louis Smolka DEC

Any reason its only these four fights?

We only tip on the main card due mostly to the lack of knowledge on the under cards.

Good to have you on board though! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't be stuffed tipping any more.

Assuming you're disillusioned (and fair enough) going by your posts lately, hope you don't give up on the sport mate and still hang around.

And even though Guy Threepwood forgot to tag yours truly. One of the originals and a devoted and loyal tipster.
And even though I'm hurt for being overlooked I still shall submit my tips in a timely matter.

Sorry mate! I figured you were definitely on the list given that you have been in the tipping comp for ages now. In my defense, I copied the list from the last tipping thread and that one was copied from the previous one that I believe Jab put together, so long story short it's all Jab's fault.

Good to have you back on board and hopefully your hurt feelings haven't clouded your judgement for tomorrows fights.

Linear via tko
Oliveira via Dec
Burkman via dec
Smolka via dec

Remove this Banner Ad

Back