Unofficial Preview 2016 Unofficial Previews - the bandwagon is full! (Year of the Bandwagon)

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
We have no bullets to fire at the roos this weekend in the banter stakes
Pretty much call some blokes old and those blokes will kill us

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Do you remind everybody, or are you doubting the puppet?

Either way, kudos for holding this UP together. It's going brilliantly this year.
You're the first one to miss :p I'm trying to remind everyone by 2 days before the game

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
... I've got nothing atm.

Will be later on.
You'll be fine. The muse will visit. If you're short of ideas then I would suggest you visit a craft store to get some supplies so as to put together a 70 foot, Bayeux-style embroidery of the entire history of MFC versus Brisbane/Fitzroy, staple it to the side of a long tram and take a photo and post the result.

Martin Pike, Shane Woewodin, Travis Johnstone, Joel Macdonald, Nick Carter, Ted Fidge, John Northey, Paul Roos, Marcus Seecamp, Daniel Ward - some of the players/coaches who had an involvement in Melbourne and either Fitzroy or Brisbane.

Apologies gents - I've been out all day and going out again in 15, I'll try smash something out tomorrow morning.

At least it's the Lions.

I appreciate the suggestions but, as I'm sure you remember, I like to go for something a bit left-field.

By the sounds of the forecast for tomorrow, the only way you'll be wetting a line this weekend is if you leave it outside!

Meh. Sunday I'll give it a crack. Keep an eye out in the jabber thread if I get one hahahhaaaa

Back