2016 US Presidential Election - Trump vs Clinton? - Part 1

Who will win the election??

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3072.jpg

lol that look by Hillary

She's doing okay. My point remains that you've not said one negative thing about Hillary in this entire thread.

My honest take is this: she has not been noticeably better than Trump has. Considering they're probably going to be graded differently (we can agree on that, I'd think) Trump is doing fine.
Would be doing better if he didn't speak over her and interupt.
Think the undecided may respond better.
Maybe he thinks they are taping The Apprentice?

I have no access to this debate other than text commentary. Perfect example of how little objective coverage exists, all sites basically saying how one candidate is destroying the other. No idea what's even happening.

Not much is happening. No signs of health issues for Hilldog and Trump is behaving himself. A lot of hot air from both candidates. Hillary pandering to the black community now. Donald skirting questions about his tax returns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump's absolutely given up on getting blacks and latinos voting for him. Hoping "law and order" (even when it's hypocritical) gets enough whites onside.

Surely no American who is sincerely on the fence could think Trump is preferable to Clinton so far from this debate, but swing voters notoriously don't know s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back