Roast 2016 - Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Walters you ******* freo campaigner. You go pro until i trade you in... You are s**t. The reason freo is doing so bad is because the are forced to field players like you!!!
i seriously considered him but he is a weak campaigner. Was never going to excel in teh rain with tough contested footy. Mind you my trade in option of Jordan Lewis didnt do much more this week.

Walters you ******* freo campaigner. You go pro until i trade you in... You are s**t. The reason freo is doing so bad is because the are forced to field players like you!!!

You're angry? I captained him. :(

Mind you, wouldn't have done any better with Mitchell's 51 or Gaff's 44... had Smith and Macpherson as well for a combined midfield total of 4/183 so far. Atrocious.

Lycett the only real shining light but there's only so much one man can do against such reckless carnage.

Yeo out................ OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Gonna stick with my trades... but this is awkward now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You spud Parker. 59 and of that 19 in the last three quarters. To think you was one of my options for the C. Lucky I didn't go there.

You spud Parker. 59 and of that 19 in the last three quarters. To think you was one of my options for the C. Lucky I didn't go there.
The only Swans mid not to kill it tonight, the only one I had. scores of 59, 103, 69, 95 in the last 4. we should have to deal with 80's at least on a bad week with premiums like him. Gone next week, to someone reliable.

I think that Leppitsch needs to get fired. Not only are the lions ******* hopeless because of you but you are ruining the career of a good player. If you just disappeared the lions could win and Martin could touch the ******* football. God I wish the brisbane CEO had some balls and can see a s**t coach

Get the * out of my team Martin. Singlehandedly destroying my overall ranking with your ******* avoidance of getting the ball.

If it rains, IT POURS! Currie out, leaves me with no cover. Leuenberger, a late out, gives me a 0. Have to field Hartly. Injured! But makes sure he gives me an 8 so my emergency cant take over. Not to mention The only Swans mid I had last night was Parker, who scored 59, every other mid was 100+. And Viney today was Average to say the least. What should be a score of about 350 between 4 players becomes 139. Big drop in ranking coming this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back