Roast 2016 - Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

**** Josh Gibson. **** his dropped marks and his holding the balls and his stupid ******* double fisted spoils. Mark it for ****s sake, you're an AFL ******* footballer. Honestly **** that guy.

He won't even count towards my 18 this week, that's how much of a useless ******* campaigner he is. **** off Josh.

And also, **** your mate Jack Gunston too. He can **** right off.

He just plays for the golden fist award. Selfish.

Speaking of downhill skiers...Biggs you muppet hows about getting a kick ...paid almost 500k for your shitness? fekn lemon

I know its only 1/4 time, but Tom Mitchell needs a talking to.

Stop trying to emulate Ablett and score shithouse this week. You're half the player he is AT BEST.
Now since I've given you an opportunity to captain my team for the first time this year, how about you FIND THE ******* BALL! I can see why Longmire doesn't like you and plays you all over the place.... its because you're s**t.

Now.... In saying that, I will return to this post and sing your praises HARD if you score over 120 from this point on.

PULL YOUR ******** FINGER OUT!!!

I know its only 1/4 time, but Tom Mitchell needs a talking to.

Stop trying to emulate Ablett and score shithouse this week. You're half the player he is AT BEST.
Now since I've given you an opportunity to captain my team for the first time this year, how about you FIND THE ******* BALL! I can see why Longmire doesn't like you and plays you all over the place.... its because you're s**t.

Now.... In saying that, I will return to this post and sing your praises HARD if you score over 120 from this point on.

PULL YOUR ******** FINGER OUT!!!

Probably should have stipulated 120 normal points, not 120 total as captain

you piece of ****************************

All my players can go straight to hell.

I bring a fallen premo in when their form looks good - but of course they have another massive downswing and I lose massive points + $$$.

What a dreadful season. Never seen the likes of it - I'm either having terrible luck or, more probably...I've turned into a fantasy crab whose best days are behind him.

edit: Lachie H has been good actually. He can stay with me instead of going to hell with his team mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall is the ultimate fantasy utensil tease. Screw him and his weak body made of wet paper, he's becoming Zorko and I'm not looking back.

Became Voldt for me, but the prick cost me getting Dangerfield for another week :(.

the stupid prick is preventing me from completing my team and only brought him on my side two weeks ago to complete FWD line and instead of two rookies this week with return of laird its up to three now with zahaspud gone

Ouch.

Yeah i got him last week :(.

What really gets to me is that although my scores are actually pretty good now I started appallingly and I'm sitting below 10000. Never expected to get anywhere near wining the thing but hoped to get in the top 2000.

1591 with Naismith, Sloane, Laird, Mitchell, Neale, Gawn all still to play.

Fairly happy all things considered, especially since I'm carrying Suckling, Boyd and Martin all on the pine this week.

810 from 13 players! And although a couple of them were cheapies who have been scoring well in the past few weeks, most were $450+ players, 5 of them $500+. Somehow I scrambled my way to 2071 but lost all three leagues. Main vent is against myself, I considered, but decided not to :
1. Trade in Corey Enright for Bernie Vince. I traded in Jimmy Bartel instead. Missed out on 59 there.
2. Trade in Luke Parker for Lachie Hunter. Missed out on 57 there. Explanation, Parker's score was 128, Hunter's 75 but it would also have meant I would have been able to trade Chad Wingard(73) for Steven Motlop(69).

Screwed myself out of 116. I would have won all my leagues and would have the comfort of being able to do downgrades for the rest of the finals.

lost my qualifying final by 9 points.

Pendlebury 67: thanks for getting 40 points less than your season average, campaigner
Hunter 75: thanks for getting 30 points less than your season average, campaigner
Neale 91: thanks for getting 17 points less than your season average, campaigner
Lycett 70: thanks for getting 17 points less than your season average, campaigner
Franklin 67: thanks for getting 25 points less than your season average, campaigner.

There were only 8 uniques in my matchup, and my opponent had Clay Smith as one of them. But thanks to these piss weak campaignerS above, i still managed to lose.

If they all died in a ******* house fire tonight i wouldnt give a s**t. Useless campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back