Roast 2016 - Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dea to Biggs... F***ing F***ity F***.
I was highly considering this trade, however i'd given myself a new rule, other than rookies under 250k not to bring in players who won't be with-in the top six or eight players (depending if they're a mid) in their position at the end of the season.

This contributed to me keeping Dea & Walla and trading out Fantasia. I thankfully dodged the bullet.

Agonised about how to get Rocky in while my backline was a shambles. Come in those who captained him.
Me. * sake. There goes my season. I was eyeing off a top 100 spot after this round but that's down the toilet. He won't have any value either to make things worse, so I won't even get anyone good for him. Fml

Well injuries ruined me again.. Rockliff traded in and made captain, wells injury, laird already sitting on the pine injury.

Still managed 2010 but I could have scored decent this week :(, Rockliff... Never again.

Every ******* time I trade the *er in he goes and gets injured straight away. And I ******* captained him. Of course. Benched Dea too which is frustrating. Even ******* Menadue on my bench outscored Wells.

Kennedy on the bench as well. Still went up 2500 places.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never should have traded in Fantasia. Got a 93 the first week I had him but then 3 50's in a row and now I hate him. Forced to put Kaiden Brand (38 points) on the field for Houli and had Papley's 36 points on the field over Mitch McGovern's 63.

After just scraping through last week with 8 outs (no donuts), this week I have 11 outs.
*sigh* Theres too many people to blame at this point... Most of all a big **** YOU to Ross Lyon for Barlow, Hall for his little boy shoulders, and me for not picking up Riewoldt when he was $490k (and had him locked in the FWD line until 20mins before lockout).

Just to show how ****** my team is... this week Menadue is F4, and Hartley is D4.

**** Fantasy.

Looks at half time scores....

Weitering on 9
Ciaran Byrne on 58

Guess which one's on the field and which is on the bench?

FMDT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back