2016 VRC Derby day - all races as per His Majesty IluvParis cracking it

Remove this Banner Ad

Purton's ride actually was fine on Sacred Elixir - just found himself in front to early. Held it up until the 400m but just didn't let down as good as the winner.

Stevie Arnold wins the prize for missing the boat on the day.

Purton's ride actually was fine on Sacred Elixir - just found himself in front to early. Held it up until the 400m but just didn't let down as good as the winner.

Stevie Arnold wins the prize for missing the boat on the day.
i will disagree, he didnt do anything wrong tactically but he fired it up early and it pulled for 1000 meters or so, probably enough to cost it the race. The annoying part for me was he was coming again at the end. i will give it a 5 out of 10 rather than the usual 1 out of 10 he puts in when he comes over

Why did they take Lane off and replace him with Purton in any case? Seems an unnecessary move going into it's GF when you have a perfectly good jock that has experience with the horse.

He must have photos of many people to keep getting his choice pick of the rides

Why did they take Lane off and replace him with Purton in any case? Seems an unnecessary move going into it's GF when you have a perfectly good jock that has the recent experience with the horse.

Zac rode him in Queensland and there may have been an arrangement that Zac had first ride depending on Honkers commitments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back