2016 Win wish list

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont give a damn who the opposition is and where we have to play them ... I would be very, very happy with 12 wins.

Go Dees

Would love to win a game in Perth.
And North. At my last job I worked there for five years and not once could I gloat over my North-supporting boss.

I'll take this as my order too, thanks.

My one wish came true last year (winning in geelong).

I'm going to be greedy this year and ask for wins against both norf and the saints. Our winless streak against these two mediocre sides is pathetic.

Just the 22 games + 2 Finals and 1 GF will be fine ...

Looking at our draw ...
Should Win
GWS (MCG)
Essendon
St Kilda
Brisbane (MCG)
Adelaide (MCG)
St Kilda
Gold Coast (MCG)
Carlton

Teams that are below us, or second tier interstate teams at home

Could Win
North
Collingwood
Richmond
Gold Coast (MS)
Bulldogs (MCG)
Port (Alice)
Collingwood (QB)
Port (AO)
Geelong (Kadinia)

Most we've proven we can beat, we seem to match up well with Port, tho Norf is probably a bit of a pipe dream ...

Seems very unlikely
Hawthorn
Sydney (SCG)
Freo (Darwin)
West Coast
Hawthorn

Just don't see any of these happening ...

So with all of the Should's, 4/9 of the Could's, we'll end up with 12 wins. Happy to hear any spirited debates on the 3 columns ...

So with all of the Should's, 4/9 of the Could's, we'll end up with 12 wins. Happy to hear any spirited debates on the 3 columns ...

We'll still lose at least a couple of the first lot of games, also think picking off 4 of the next lot is going to be tough. Would be happy to jag one out of the last five. Think we're looking at 8 to 10 wins unless we take a giant leap forward.

We'll still lose at least a couple of the first lot of games, also think picking off 4 of the next lot is going to be tough. Would be happy to jag one out of the last five. Think we're looking at 8 to 10 wins unless we take a giant leap forward.

Well yeah, at this stage of the year its a bit of a exercise in futility isn't it. From what's been stated, there are 18 teams having their best preseason ever, ready to take a step forward in development/break into the top 8/win a premiership, and you've no idea who is accurate about it until about mid season. For every team taking their predicted trajectory of improvement, there is a Bulldogs taking a giant leap and head, and a Port taking a sharp downward turn.

Midseason, those 3 categories could look vastly different for one reason or another, but I'm dying for something footy related, so why not see how they look now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ladbrokes has all the odds out for every round and we are only favourites in 2 games (Brisbane and Carlton at home). Should be 3 but the odds against essendon aren't out yet.

I wouldn't say that Essendon are having the best preseason ever

True, I'm looking at the silver lining. Don't often get the chance to turf Myers, Hocking, Bellchambers and Pears for Kelly, Stokes, Jamar, etc. Will probably miss that Heppell fella a bit though.

True, I'm looking at the silver lining. Don't often get the chance to turf Myers, Hocking, Bellchambers and Pears for Kelly, Stokes, Jamar, etc. Will probably miss that Heppell fella a bit though.
Certain Brownlow medalist* too.

ladbrokes has all the odds out for every round and we are only favourites in 2 games (Brisbane and Carlton at home). Should be 3 but the odds against essendon aren't out yet.
Punters don't trust us though.

10 wins minimum, including Norf, bombers, Saints, Tigers and Pies.

A 10 goal win over NORF in Hobart would be supreme.

I think we can beat most teams however on our day, 10+ wins would be a pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back