2016 World Superbikes

Remove this Banner Ad

Giuliano can't keep the bloody thing on 2 wheels. Is van set mark on a Yamaha a done deal? Keen to see how he goes. Guintoli and Alex lowes I think have been very underwhelming. The r1 should be further up.

Giuliano can't keep the bloody thing on 2 wheels. Is van set mark on a Yamaha a done deal? Keen to see how he goes. Guintoli and Alex lowes I think have been very underwhelming. The r1 should be further up.

Bradl has been officially named as Hayden's teammate at Ten Kate next year so van der Mark is all but confirmed at Yamaha. Lowes is a bit like Guigliano - he's fast but crashes way too much. Guintoli is one of those dependable riders but lacks raw speed so is shown up if he's not on the absolute fastest equipment like the last couple of years.

http://www.cycleonline.com.au/2016/09/06/catching-josh-brookes/

Interesting stuff, it's all gone down the toilet at Milwaukee BMW.

Pretty disappointing. They were always going to be also rans this year given they're not closely factory supported and little experience in electronics (no traction control in the British Superbike Championship). I thought he had a 2-year deal. It's a shame to see them fall out after what looked like a strong relationship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back