2016 WTA Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Kuznetsova just too good and solid. just slowly drained the confidence of Dasha and waited for Dasha is lose patience.

Still, a lot to work on in the Dasha game, especially on the mental side of things. so wasnt at her best here. she was tired from the doubles last night and all the matches she has played on the Asian circuit. good week and month and deserves to be seeded for the Aus Open, hopefully.

She did well playing back in her former country against a local player, her Dad there to watch as well. For an emotional person like Dasha the whole tournament would have been a bit tougher I think because of this. Not saying it was bad emotionally, it might have been a good experience but it would have added another dimension to the week so on that basis I think she has put in a really top effort.

Sveta now in the Final Four no matter what happens. The talk of the town atm. Easy to forget that she's a 2-slam winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it's Cibulkova who takes out Kuznetsova and then Kerber to win the 2016 WTA Tour Final :eek:

Great result. Women's tennis has been very interesting this year with Kerber #1, muguruza rg, puig gold, Dominika winning YEC and Serena winning 22.

Can Sharapova stay away please?

I wish Sharapova would stay away. At the moment I like women's tennis, there's some good players coming up and Kerber has been great this year.

Well done to Dominika winning the final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back