2016 WTA Tour

Remove this Banner Ad

Dasha out, lost in two to Mladenovic.
Never gave up though real fighting aussie spirit again! last game lasted about 15 minutes saved a few match points.
Bit of a weird moment during second set screaming baby in crowd caused an issue on Dasha's serve. Mladenovic wasn't happy either with the whole situation. Tournament director had to come on court to sort it all out. Everyone ok by end of match though.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Susanne Celik is in qualifying for Luxemburg WTA tournament this week. Got Tara Moore first up. tough for her but it is great that she is back playing.

If she can get above Schmieds in the ranking; that would be awesome.
nope. lost in 3. i still await another WTA match.

Woznacki has turned her career around. amazing form since the US Open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lucky break for Dasha, she progresses to the next round due to the retirement in the second set of her opponent CSN!

http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis...s/news-story/9d705823befdcf30cb854725a7bc5738

The significance of the win over Kerber was mostly lost in Australia amid the attention paid to Nick Kyrgios’s tanking furore, but one more win in the country of her birth this week is likely to secure Gavrilova a top-32 ranking, giving her a seeding at the Australian Open.

Yes. A shame a bigger deal wasn't made about her win over Kerber. I guess big scalps only matter in men's tennis.

lmcgTZ1.png

The only thing stopping Kuznetzova from punting Kunta out of the Seed 8 position is something called Dasha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back