Fantasy 2017 - 11th Hour League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we close to skipping Dixie Flatline yet?

Been on the clock since 2pm yesterday and has been online a heap and even liked the Tag of being next pick yet still no selection......

bgt2110

Are we close to skipping Dixie Flatline yet?

Been on the clock since 2pm yesterday and has been online a heap and even liked the Tag of being next pick yet still no selection......

bgt2110
Reluctant to skip anyone this early in the piece. Will see how it unfolds over the evening/Sunday.

Draft is moving along really nicely. Great stuff everyone, sets us up for another great season in our 11th hour league.

We have lost a couple of people along the way but have been able to replace them with guys who haven't skipped a beat.

Hope this little ol keeper league has many fun, competitive and active team owners for many seasons yet :thumbsu:

Apologies for not taking my pick yet - in going on holidays tomorrow and been sidetracked.

I'll get to it later tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'll have internet access while on holiday, so if my name comes up again I'll be able to take any future picks also

Lets see if we can push this draft along a bit quicker. Appreciate that everyone has been following along and picking reasonably well but it would be great to get the next 4 or 5 rounds down before the end of the month.

Once the draft is done i still need to enter the results into ESPN and have time to fix any little issues before round 1.

Thanks

Lets see if we can push this draft along a bit quicker. Appreciate that everyone has been following along and picking reasonably well but it would be great to get the next 4 or 5 rounds down before the end of the month.

Once the draft is done i still need to enter the results into ESPN and have time to fix any little issues before round 1.

Thanks

Enforce a time limit skip period etc and then you see everyone pick quick smart! ;)

Enforce a time limit skip period etc and then you see everyone pick quick smart! ;)
Will use this week to see if it speeds up, if not will start a time limit of 24 hours from next Monday and 12 hours from the Monday after.

Ok this draft is really dragging slowly now.

Time limit of 24 hours per pick so Ochre has until 7.45pm Thursday AEST to take his next pick.....

Time limit will go down to 12 hours from Sunday night.

Please make an effort to knock this draft over ASAP

Thanks

Having a little bit of fun, here are the odds for this years competition

Ochre (2016 - 1st) $1.80
BGT2110 (2016 - 6th) $2.25
Toadvine (2016 - 3rd) $2.40
Shermy (2016 - 5th) $2.80
Gridiron Warrior (2016 - 4th) $3.15
Hodor (2016 - 2nd) $3.50
Cats_09 (2016 - 10th) $4.50
StupidLikeAFox (2016 - 11th) $4.50
Dixie Flatline (2016 - 7th) $5.00

Chism (2016 - 8th) $5.90
Quin_Stick (2016 - 9th) $6.00
J Shuttlesworth (2016 - 12th) $6.00

I am going start to enter the draft results into ESPN and will stop at the end of round 11.

Round 12 and 13 of the draft will have to be taken as Free Agents in ESPN to fill your roster.

Draft has finished and I have entered the results into ESPN.

Ochre and Toadvine you need to pick 3 Free Agents to complete your roster
Everyone else needs to pick 2 Free Agents.

Please check your teams for accuracy, always a chance I made an error in entering them.

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sweet start. -5 heading into the rest of the round :D

Not to mention losing a game of chicken with Carr and leaving him in the bench with 43 haha.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back