Perth GloryFC Thread-2018/19 PREMIERS!! FEAR OUR WRATH!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The makeshift side did the job but jeez it was tough to watch. I thought Mallia was good in his 45 minutes and Walker was pretty solid all game. I hope Lowry and Grant are both fine to go next week because I really don't want a Posoliero/Neville partnership again. 2 proper CBs and they don't score their 1st. Their 2nd was piss poor. It does look like it is going to be another one of those wait half a season for Castro to find his form. He has been okay but his crossing and corners are horrendous.

It does look like it is going to be another one of those wait half a season for Castro to find his form. He has been okay but his crossing and corners are horrendous.
Didn't he only join the squad a week or so before the season proper?

How is that acceptable, no matter what your name is?

Didn't he only join the squad a week or so before the season proper?

How is that acceptable, no matter what your name is?

Nar he was there weeks ago. I saw him at the Cockburn friendly.

good game, good weather, good atmosphere. great to be at home!

tags is in some fine form. sure he fluffs easy chances, but at the end of the day he had a goal and an assist, and is easily our most dangerous scoring option

We were atrocious if I am honest. A draw would have been a fairer result but I am glad we got that win in the end. The midfield doesn't look too good just yet but I have faith that they can click sooner rather than later.

The shed was awesome tonight. The crowd didn't look 12k to me but I'll take their word for it.

I've been following Glory a lot closer this season and want to make more of an effort to follow the local team. A mate and I were thinking of a five game membership this season and seeing how we go with it.

The only soccer game I've ever attended was when Iraq played the Socceroos here last year, so I'm not familiar with NIB or Glory on gameday happenings.

Considering the stadium never sells out, are walk up tickets actually easy to get?

And there's a bar somewhere all the Glory fans hangout but I can't remember for the life of me which one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been following Glory a lot closer this season and want to make more of an effort to follow the local team. A mate and I were thinking of a five game membership this season and seeing how we go with it.

The only soccer game I've ever attended was when Iraq played the Socceroos here last year, so I'm not familiar with NIB or Glory on gameday happenings.

Considering the stadium never sells out, are walk up tickets actually easy to get?

And there's a bar somewhere all the Glory fans hangout but I can't remember for the life of me which one?

5 game membership is a great option if you can't commit to going every home game. Walk up tickets are easy to get but it is better to just buy them online and print them off before going. Saves waiting in line. There are Glory fans at a few of the pubs around the ground and Northbridge but our main one now is The Game Sports Bar since The Elephant and Wheelbarrow has closed down.

5 game membership is a great option if you can't commit to going every home game. Walk up tickets are easy to get but it is better to just buy them online and print them off before going. Saves waiting in line. There are Glory fans at a few of the pubs around the ground and Northbridge but our main one now is The Game Sports Bar since The Elephant and Wheelbarrow has closed down.
The Game is a fair trek from NIB :eek:

The Game is a fair trek from NIB :eek:

Not really. It is about a 15-20 minute walk depending on how fast you walk. I suppose it doesn't seem like it to me though as we have been doing a similar trek for years from the Elephant and Wheelbarrow.

We were atrocious if I am honest. A draw would have been a fairer result but I am glad we got that win in the end. The midfield doesn't look too good just yet but I have faith that they can click sooner rather than later.

The shed was awesome tonight. The crowd didn't look 12k to me but I'll take their word for it.

we weren't great but we managed to break through and only missed out on another 5 or so goals due to poor finishing.

I think 12k was a fair estimation.
I should really get a m'ship. Tried to get a walk up ticket to the Shed half an hour before the game and they had sold out. sat in front of it though and was great to hear everyone in full voice. fun game.

Got there in the end yesterday but god we were garbage in the first half. CCM were set up very well and them playing that high line just strangled us and forced mistakes. How many times did Torres give the ball and or hopeless long balls were put down the wings and were too long for Harold or Castro to chase. Great atmosphere, big stand was near full so definitely 12,000 or so there. Keogh again ran his socks off yesterday.

Defo get a shed membership. I don't know how they could have 'sold out' of shed tickets considering the right side is never full and it was probably 3/4 full at most yesterday.

No idea, but i'd recommend to anyone who wants to go to a Glory game to buy their tickets online, and not at the stadium. pretty sure they are still using a ticketing system from 1995, ridiculously slow and inefficient.

Do you BF Glory fans do a meet up pre game or are you too scared to show your true identities?:p

I ask because none of my mates follow soccer except one, who is a typical broke and busy uni student who is more of the what you guys would call Eurosnob type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back