Perth GloryFC Thread-2018/19 PREMIERS!! FEAR OUR WRATH!!

Remove this Banner Ad

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Some idiot decided that a naming rights sponsor was a good idea for the shed. It is now known as The Gage Roads - Single Fin Shed.

I seriously hope this is a joke.
Money to be made? You better believe it'll have name. They'd name it the KFC finger lickin good Shed if it was the highest bidder

65708260_10157510133243960_8027798036665073664_n.jpg

I went along to the pre-season game against Bayswater tonight and it was a fairly decent hitout for a first-up game. We played with a back 3 as usual with Tratt debuting alongside Lowry and Mrcela. Tratt was pretty good and opened the scoring with a header after the keeper came for a cross and didn't get there. Fornaroli started and looked okay. Worked hard but didn't get much service. The game opened up a bit in the 2nd half with the NPL boys plus Tando in goal with Brimmer and D'Agostino taking to the field. Both Poppa boys scored in the 2nd half. D'Agostino looked like a hard worker up top but the stand out player was Brimmer. You could tell he was a cut above the rest of the blokes on the pitch in the 2nd half. His touch, movement, and passing were all just that little bit better. Of the NPL boys, I really like the look of Josh Rawlins. He worked hard down the left, linked up well, and seemed to have a decent eye for a pass. From what I saw, he is definitely one to watch.

I heard tonight that Dino tore his ACL about 30 minutes into the GF but played through it. I think it more likely that it was a minor injury that got worse from continuing on.

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
New kits for 19/20 season.

Feedback on social media seems to be quite negative. I don't think it helps that we dont have the sponsor on there yet, and that theyre just wearing jeans rather than the full kit. I like them though, I like home shirts with lots of purple on them. The away shirt is a bit bland but will look clean with full kit.

66511306_10157534525378960_99835844780621824_n.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
i also went to the game v bayswater last night and was very impressed with Tratt, can't wait to see him play for us in a real game. Fornaroli put in the effort but couldn't much going. I forgot all about chris harold.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
Yeah horrendous kits. Was a chance to capitalise on a successful season. Badges seem to be poorly positioned, fabric looks cheap and it’s just boring as hell.

I don’t mind the jeans in he pic. Lots of clubs do it now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Castro is a bit strange unless he has an injury. Keogh and Spira are no surprise considering nobody knows what is going on with them. Spira's contract ends on the 31st and is yet to re-sign or sign with anyone else. As for Keogh, there is a lot of talk that it will be more likely than not that he will be gone.

May 14, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus, Arsenal, OKC, Avalanche
No Castro is a bit strange unless he has an injury. Keogh and Spira are no surprise considering nobody knows what is going on with them. Spira's contract ends on the 31st and is yet to re-sign or sign with anyone else. As for Keogh, there is a lot of talk that it will be more likely than not that he will be gone.
The clubs reasoning is that they are on leave...

Genesis67

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yankees, N'Orleans Saints, Arsenal
didnt keogh sign a new contract quite recently?

I'm not going to manU, didn't go to Chelsea either. not a fan of these games really.

The new jersey with the horrible Hyundai logo looks awful.
Although an Arsenal fan, I went to the Chelsea game. It was utterly fantastic, despite the fact it was pouring with rain. I'm not going to the ManU game, but if it's half as good, it'll be a great occasion.

Back