2017-18 FA Cup

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Rom has more goals in the prem than Liverpools striker you fool.

Did Coutinho leave because he was sick of passing to the Colgate Lesbian

So did Heskey in his first season at Liverpool. Lukaku reminds me of a young Heskey although you would probably have to say that Heskey has the better first touch. You won't be winning s**t with him leading your line.

Coutinho left because Barcelona are building their new team around him.

So did Heskey in his first season at Liverpool. Lukaku reminds me of a young Heskey although you would probably have to say that Heskey has the better first touch. You won't be winning s**t with him leading your line.

Coutinho left because Barcelona are building their new team around him.
Not surprised. The Colgate lesbian was about 4 years old in Heskeys first season at Pool.

You should go and see a doctor. You have obviously hit your head.

Not surprised. The Colgate lesbian was about 4 years old in Heskeys first season at Pool.

You should go and see a doctor. You have obviously hit your head.

Nice tears but I'm not the one trying to claim that United are a step up on Arsenal because they are not. 7th, 4th, 5th & 6th over the last 4 seasons and 3 cups a piece. You can't argue the facts princess.

Nice tears but I'm not the one trying to claim that United are a step up on Arsenal because they are not. 7th, 4th, 5th & 6th over the last 4 seasons and 3 cups a piece. You can't argue the facts princess.
No tears from me mate. You are the one shitcanning a striker who despite everyone saying is having an average season, is still outperforming your striker.

Moving the argument back to a previous one now...a new low for you. We won 2/3 trophies last season and are 2nd in the league.

No tears from me mate. You are the one shitcanning a striker who despite everyone saying is having an average season, is still outperforming your striker.

Moving the argument back to a previous one now...a new low for you. We won 2/3 trophies last season and are 2nd in the league.

Anyone that watches either of them play against any decent team can tell which one is the better player. Lukaku is an absolute s**t truck against any teams of quality. His first touch is appalling for a player who is supposed to be a superstar. You won't be winning titles with him up front long term.

Anyone that watches either of them play against any decent team can tell which one is the better player. Lukaku is an absolute s**t truck against any teams of quality. His first touch is appalling for a player who is supposed to be a superstar. You won't be winning titles with him up front long term.
Why are you so definitive on matters you know nothing about?

You clearly dont watch Rom play if that is your view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fryer Tuck, confident with that line up? Actually looks half decent.

4-2-3-1, Ibrorra-Silva core? 4 youngsters at the top ready to show their skill? A good mix of solidity and play making at the back? It looks pretty strong!

Happy with our depth, and can't wait to see how this lot goes. Must be cautious though with those League One pitches, just like from Peterborough.

Posh are an attacking side, and their defence is a bit leaky, so they will do their best to bring it to us. I'd say we could be in for an entertaining one. But should be too strong for them, especially with Nacho man with a point to prove.

4-2-3-1, Ibrorra-Silva core? 4 youngsters at the top ready to show their skill? A good mix of solidity and play making at the back? It looks pretty strong!

Happy with our depth, and can't wait to see how this lot goes. Must be cautious though with those League One pitches, just like from Peterborough.

Posh are an attacking side, and their defence is a bit leaky, so they will do their best to bring it to us. I'd say we could be in for an entertaining one. But should be too strong for them, especially with Nacho man with a point to prove.

Good tip! :) (So far)

Ha ha ha, loving this so far!

Mmmmmmmmmmm, that was sweeeeeeeeeeet from Fuchs! 3 up. 2 to Nacho. Barnes working hard, Diabate looking great, what's not to love?

Trying to watch through Bet365 but it's glitching out for some reason. Bit of a shame, sounds a good game.

Back