2017-18 FA Cup

Who wins the FA Cup?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

emirates-fa-cup-on-stand-on-pitch.jpg

2nd Round takes place over the course of this weekend to find the 20 clubs who will join the 44 Premier League and Championship clubs in the 3rd round. The draw takes place at 7PM December 4th UK Time. So far can't find coverage of the draw here.

Second round draw

151211213759623.png

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
I have no idea where Guiseley is so I hope we play them

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Fleetwood or Hereford? Ho ho!

I know that there are some big derbies on, but surely we're one of the TV games, regardless of opposition?

Fleetwood would be the Jamie Vardy story (and I hate to admit it, but it would be a crime to not play Vardy here).

Hereford would be the lowest ranked team in the cup, and that usually is TV worthy.

For once, ever since we've gotten back in the PL, our first opponent isn't a boring PL side!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year we had Matip tied up in a battle with the Cameroonian FA, Mane at the AFC plus Hendo, Coutinho & Lallana all out at the same time. Hopefully January 2018 is a little kinder to us!!! Was a shambles last season.
The way it's heading, having Emre Can and Wijnaldum at CB, it's not ideal.

With who you got for the third round (Scouser Derby at Ainfield), you won't be seeing a 4th round (unless BFS cracks through this weekend).

I think that was the joke! :p

But Liverpool have never beaten Everton at home in the FA Cup.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Don’t understand the point of having this thread. Arsenal are clearly going to win the FA Cup in a canter, as we always do.

Jul 26, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Middlesbrough, The Roys
The other scum at their scummy ground. It's on Mooch.
Hopefully we'll have a manager by then. Our guy is pretty close to the door (surely!). Mind you, it must be hard for you to comprehend being upset at being 10th in the league, and this fixture is probably a handy distraction. At least afterwards, you'll be able to concentrate on the league.

Back