• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dire 1st half, pretty good 2nd half. Nacho look good in that 2nd half, shame VAR cost him what should've been his 2nd goal, and had him short of a hattrick.

Iborra and Silva look class together, just a shame the others are a little behind! I will have to admit we did miss N'Didi though.

Mahrez was captain that game, that was funny.

Onwards to Posh now!
It doesn’t take much to excite you these days FT

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
It doesn’t take much to excite you these days FT

I'm just glad to see Nacho get a chance to shine and deliver. The poor sod has come from City as their 4th choice, to become our 5th choice striker.

I want Nacho to come good, and I'm glad he did deliver in the end. Yes, it's Fleetwood, but you can only do what you can with the opponents in front of you. Imagine if he didn't score.

Besides, I can't live in 2016 forever.

We certainly could've done better, but it was nice to see Nacho go good, that's all.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Yes, yes I did.

No shots at all in that first game. We gave their GK a year's worth of pizza.

It took us until Kelechi's first goal to register a shot against them.

Typical Leicester. Star-dazzle Chelsea away, struggle against Fleetwood at home.
Yeah that sounds like us haha. Admittedly it's not a first 11 team but still.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
And likewise for us, it is our Cup Final every season after all...
Just hope you can get yourselves up for the other top six teams when you play them now you’ve found a bit of form. Our 4 points off you this season might be on par then

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
*Strawberry

Reported for Clubism. Though mind you, we don't have much luck against that mob either!

Still Chelsea v Norwich (winner plays Newcastle), Swansea v Wolves (This will be an interesting one, winner plays Notts County), and Wigan v Bournemouth (winner plays West Ham) to play.

Round 4 starts on the 27th of Jan for Aussies!

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Just hope you can get yourselves up for the other top six teams when you play them now you’ve found a bit of form. Our 4 points off you this season might be on par then
Since Moyes came in we've taken 5 points from games against City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs, so feel like we've definitely improved compared to earlier in the season...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Luiz is gone and don’t worry I have voiced my opinion on Bakashittruck plenty of times.
Yes well anyone would think you were supporting Everton. You have nowhere near as many problems as we do. Morata is a quality player, starved of creativity at the moment.

Back