2017/18 Ins & Outs (Players) [Updated: 06/12/2017]

Remove this Banner Ad

How the hell does Jarrod Waite keep getting contract extensions? Baffling

Yet Boomer, Dal Santo and Petrie all moved on... just incredible... but then again... one half of the Scott brothers is at North so pretty much explains it.

Unless somethings happened in the last 2 hrs I'm not aware of, Waite is still uncontracted.

Last I heard is they're still up in the air as to whether to offer another contract and it will be decided by Friday.

He got a contract this year because his output was FAR better than what Petrie was putting in and we were less able to cover losses from our forward line when compared to the midfield (Harvey, Dal Santo) and Defense (Firrito)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless somethings happened in the last 2 hrs I'm not aware of, Waite is still uncontracted.

Last I heard is they're still up in the air as to whether to offer another contract and it will be decided by Friday.

He got a contract this year because his output was FAR better than what Petrie was putting in and we were less able to cover losses from our forward line when compared to the midfield (Harvey, Dal Santo) and Defense (Firrito)

Reported today that he'd been offered a contract along with other uncontracted Roos including Jacobs, Mountford and Thompson.

Zac Dawson retired for Freo
I did see that in an article somewhere recently, I'm just trying to track that down with an official report

Remove this Banner Ad

Back