2017/18 Ins & Outs (Players) [Updated: 06/12/2017]

Remove this Banner Ad

Among some rookie contract news, West Coast announced that Francis Watson had been upgraded from a Category B rookie to a Cat A rookie, and so would be available for selection from round 1 under the new rules.

I take it from that news that the rookie lists will carry on, but normal (I.e not Cat B) rookies will be eligible for selection the same as senior players. So why they're retaining a distinction between the two lists I have no idea.
What were the current rules for when Cat Bs could play?

I'm away for work at the moment so when I get a chance to get on a laptop I'll update the OP

For your updates:

Jake Batchelor and Ben Lennon delisted by Richmond

Billy Hartung, Kade Stewart and Dallas Willsmore delisted by Hawthorn, Willsmore will be re-rookied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For your updates:

Jake Batchelor and Ben Lennon delisted by Richmond

Billy Hartung, Kade Stewart and Dallas Willsmore delisted by Hawthorn, Willsmore will be re-rookied.

Clubs aren't showing TLL's work break the respect it deserves. :D

PORT ADELAIDE has finalised its list ahead of the AFL’s deadline for first list lodgements on Tuesday, 31 October.

Matthew White, Jesse Palmer and Brett Eddy have been told they won’t be offered new contracts for the 2018 season.

PORT ADELAIDE has finalised its list ahead of the AFL’s deadline for first list lodgements on Tuesday, 31 October.

Matthew White, Jesse Palmer and Brett Eddy have been told they won’t be offered new contracts for the 2018 season.

Which means No's 19, 27 and 37 are up for grabs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back