Isco: 4 goals
Benzema: 2 goals
Bale: 1 goal
Asensio: 4 goals
Modric: 0 goals
Kroos: 2 goals
Total: 17 goals

Salah: 18 goals
Bale has got 4 in 6. He's doing his part when he's available. He needs that potato Ronaldo to step up. There's only so many chances he can create for Ronaldo on a silver platter only for the so called GOAT to squander.

Messi or Kane wouldn't miss those chances.

Apr 14, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Bale has got 4 in 6. He's doing his part when he's available. He needs that potato Ronaldo to step up. There's only so many chances he can create for Ronaldo on a silver platter only for the so called GOAT to squander.

Messi or Kane wouldn't miss those chances.
Walcott would score them.

Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams
lerma accused aspas of calling him "negro de mierda"
kmit_C.png

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Also re Real Madrid, I'm enjoying their crisis but let's stay serious here. Most of their players have won 2 or 3 CLs and being out of form and low on confidence doesn't mean they've all turned to s**t. It does look like their front 3 needs to be replaced though, but I think they'll stick with Ronaldo until they've got Neymar, which probably won't be next season yet, and let's see how Bale goes in the 2nd half of the season.

Perez wants to sign players but Zidane says he doesn't need anyone. He also says he has no explanation for the malaise they're in.

May 13, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Barcelona
Also re Real Madrid, I'm enjoying their crisis but let's stay serious here. Most of their players have won 2 or 3 CLs and being out of form and low on confidence doesn't mean they've all turned to s**t. It does look like their front 3 needs to be replaced though, but I think they'll stick with Ronaldo until they've got Neymar, which probably won't be next season yet, and let's see how Bale goes in the 2nd half of the season.

Perez wants to sign players but Zidane says he doesn't need anyone. He also says he has no explanation for the malaise they're in.
Seriously think Neymar is using PSG as a conduit to Real? I wouldn't rule it but highly unlike nonetheless.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Seriously think Neymar is using PSG as a conduit to Real? I wouldn't rule it but highly unlike nonetheless.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't understand the logic in this theory. Neymar would have simply joined Real Madrid if he wanted to go there. He was pretty shameless about joining PSG for a huge pay cheque so would be unlikely to have any qualms about joining Real Madrid directly. Even Real cannot offer the 800k / week he is getting in Paris so for that reason alone he will never join.

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last summer Real didn't need Neymar yet. They'd just won the CL. I think the reason Neymar wouldn't have wanted to join them is the same reason he wanted to leave Barcelona. I don't think this is about money. I believe he just wants to be the main man in a team and at Barcelona he had Messi while at Real he would've had CR.

This season things have changed though. Nobody saw the crisis coming or CR declining this rapidly. Perez will want to replace his highest profile player by another superstar.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
i mean s**t, people only come in when RM lose

I only come in here when Las Palmas lose.

Lolololololol, Las Palmas losing 6-0 to Girona. Flatfoot Islands bringing down the quality of Spain, just like Tasmania.

British loving crazies, even loving their rain. Maybe they should join the English Leagues.

/s

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Lolololololol, Las Palmas losing 6-0 to Girona. Flatfoot Islands bringing down the quality of Spain, just like Tasmania.

British loving crazies, even loving their rain. Maybe they should join the English Leagues.

/s

Oi mate don't talk s**t about Las Palmas. They were good to watch last year under Setien. Shame they've declined like they have though.

Feb 2, 2011
Hell
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Indiana Pacers, Celta Vigo, LA Rams

/s

lmfaooo

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Last summer Real didn't need Neymar yet. They'd just won the CL. I think the reason Neymar wouldn't have wanted to join them is the same reason he wanted to leave Barcelona. I don't think this is about money. I believe he just wants to be the main man in a team and at Barcelona he had Messi while at Real he would've had CR.

This season things have changed though. Nobody saw the crisis coming or CR declining this rapidly. Perez will want to replace his highest profile player by another superstar.

Nobody saw Ronaldo declining? He is 32 going on 33. Of course Neymar moving is about the money. He would still be at Barca if they gave him an 800k / week contract.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Oi mate don't talk s**t about Las Palmas. They were good to watch last year under Setien. Shame they've declined like they have though.

I will say whatever the hell I want about El Britannia. Nothing Spanish about that smelly fishhole. Their team has followed the same fate and has gone down the toilet.

(Seriously, never been to the Canaries. Wouldn't mind going to check it out. I'm just joshing about)

Now, Getafe, that's a proper genuine Spanish (in every sense) team. Looking for redemption. Lead by a pretty good captain in Lacen. Now that's a tidy team! Keeping a good record at home, making it tough for the big boys, what more can you ask for?

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Nobody saw Ronaldo declining? He is 32 going on 33.

As if it's that simple in football. CR scored 48 goals in 56 games last season. Nobody saw his form dropping this drastically. Also, we're still talking about his la liga form (4 goals in 14) only. How do you explain his CL form (9 goals in 6) still being so good? He scored 12 goals in the CL last season, including 2 in the final. What an idea that Real would consider to sell their most lucrative asset after a season like that just because he's 32.

Back