Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. That's not happening.
*clears throat*
*cracks fingers*
"we doin this? Snare, I have no snare. Ok here go......"
df1f218e9e4ea6ec52ced267ee005149.jpg

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

players fiending to come to the best league in the world
Gone are the days where La Liga have better players than the EPL. Man City are the best team in the world, EPL have the strongest depth, the strongest top four and the best managers. An EPL best XI would also destroy a La Liga best XI.

Gone are the days where La Liga have better players than the EPL. Man City are the best team in the world, EPL have the strongest depth, the strongest top four and the best managers. An EPL best XI would also destroy a La Liga best XI.

na

I reckon a Man City/PSG CL final is not out of the question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UCL Final will be Barça and someone else

Also, don't write off RM in the UCL. Ronaldo is quite easily the leading scorer so far and they're good enough to go all the way

It’s actually a very likely scenario.

Only Messi and Alba would make a combined PL and La Liga best XI right now.

----------- De Gea ------------

Azpi-------Pique----Alderwereld---Alba

----- KDB---------Kante-------Coutinho

-----Messi-------Kane--------Hazard

Salah stiff to miss out!

Salah stiff to miss out!
Baby steps. If you get 1 player in the team of the season next year you EPL fans should take that as a big win. KDB is a chance to go past your token nomination you should all get around him. But yea no one else is getting in.

Spurs owned Real Madrid and Chelsea owned Atletico. Results don’t lie.

Girona and Betis beat Real this season. And Atletico screwed up in their matches against Qarabag. All good to say Chelsea got the better of them but Atletico beat Roma while Chelsea were played off the park by them.

Clearly you have an agenda and you're hard trying to make a point here but there's a much better way of going about it. Yes, there is considerably more money going around in the EPL than in la liga, but the reason that the Spanish teams right now don't do as well as previous years is simply because for various reasons their top teams aren't in a peak right now. City is peaking, that's why they're CL favourites. But who can predict what teams will be peaking by the end of next season or the season after? Who was predicting Real to fall back this hard? Teams within a competitive spending range have their ups and downs and that determines way more who's on top than in what league they play.

Zidane98 said:

As much as I would love to be wrong, I don't see KDB or Hazard walking into Barcelona's or Real's starting XI. Alderweireld would possibly play at Barcelona (ahead of Umtiti) but would Real leave out Ramos or Varane for him?

Clearly these 3 Belgians do great in England. But a lot has to do with the clubs they're at, their coach, teammates, style of play, status and role within the team and all that. Look at them playing for Belgium and you see different players already, and the same should be expected if they were at Barcelona or Real.

Plus, the form of the moment again. Your XI hasn't got a single player of the team that won the CL in the last 2 seasons. Sure, their form and confidence is completely gone right now, but they can be on top of their game again next season. Who knows?

And best XIs... I saw all these pundits trying to come up with a best XI of Manchester players before the derby and all had a 6/5 split, often even in United's favour. What's the value of that knowing that Utd isn't even in City's class right now?

Watch Hazard play for Belgium and tell me if you see Real quality. He so clearly wouldn't "easily" walk into their starting XI. Maybe on current form right now, yes, given Real being in a crisis, but that's a bad way of judging. Also Hazard has been fishing for a move to Real for years. They haven't needed or wanted him yet so far. Let's see what this summer brings.

Watch Hazard play for Belgium and tell me if you see Real quality. He so clearly wouldn't "easily" walk into their starting XI. Maybe on current form right now, yes, given Real being in a crisis, but that's a bad way of judging. Also Hazard has been fishing for a move to Real for years. They haven't needed or wanted him yet so far. Let's see what this summer brings.

Realistically Real need to move Bale & Ronaldo on. Hazard can play in both their positions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back