2017/18 Melbourne Victory Thread. We Are The Champions!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

He is yet what Bobo did was worse and he only copped a yellow. More Sydney FC bias.

When Australian leagues need a shot in the arm there is a certain something that happens to Sydney teams. Something cosmic. When the A started Sydney we’re heavily promoted and won it all. Nbl- the kings always given max coverage and when the league was dying....they three peated. Fox sports love their teams.

Lol
24564236fc00cc3158d968609ceea7b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There have been many times across this league(and all sports) where referees and umps have given different decisions for the same incidents or similar.

Saying its because of said team is crazy talk.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yet Sydney FC tends to benefit lot more often than not.

Yeah, as a Victory fan I have to say that I find this whole Sydney conspiracy stuff that some of our supporters peddle cringeworthy and embarrassing.

They have been miles better than us and everyone else and it has nothing to do with the FFA/referees etc.

Yeah, as a Victory fan I have to say that I find this whole Sydney conspiracy stuff that some of our supporters peddle cringeworthy and embarrassing.

They have been miles better than us and everyone else and it has nothing to do with the FFA/referees etc.

Yep. And we have sold off Millsy/Geria. Expecting we splash out on some quality signings in the off season and upgrade Leroy to a marquee contract. With Arnold leaving next season could be a different story but they are unfortunately better than us atm.

Interested to know your thoughts on Muscat’s re-signing?

Yep. And we have sold off Millsy/Geria. Expecting we splash out on some quality signings in the off season and upgrade Leroy to a marquee contract. With Arnold leaving next season could be a different story but they are unfortunately better than us atm.

They are miles better than us. No denying that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back