Competition 2017-18 NAFL Reserves Bidding Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Any spots left for an old friend?

tumblr_mupbpdKllB1sphl01o1_250.gif

Bids are absolutely still open, and will remain open even when teams are announced. The reserves has no quotas, and I like to keep it open to as many people want a shot as long as they can get their entry in on time

Bids are absolutely still open, and will remain open even when teams are announced. The reserves has no quotas, and I like to keep it open to as many people want a shot as long as they can get their entry in on time

when does entry close?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Primary option:
State: TAS
Nickname: Knights
Colours: Blue & Yellow
(still not 100% about location and colours)

Secondary option:
State: WA
Nickname: Wild
Colours: Green & Gold

Tertiary option:
State: VIC/NSW
Nickname: Bushrangers
Colours: Blue, Grey & Yellow

Primary option:
State: TAS
Nickname: Knights
Colours: Blue & Yellow
(still not 100% about location and colours)

Secondary option:
State: WA
Nickname: Wild
Colours: Green & Gold

Tertiary option:
State: VIC/NSW
Nickname: Bushrangers
Colours: Blue, Grey & Yellow

carn the joonalup wild!

Yeah the only reason I chose Wild is because theres so much choice of jersey and logo with the nickname. Doesn't really ring with Joonalup.

I may change it, I just quickly chose a team name. I think Tasmania is just a bit boring and use quite frequently.

I was more pointing out the Joonalup part.

;)

Yeah the only reason I chose Wild is because theres so much choice of jersey and logo with the nickname. Doesn't really ring with Joonalup.

I may change it, I just quickly chose a team name. I think Tasmania is just a bit boring and use quite frequently.
Wild is great. Minnesota's logo is a good example of jamming heaps of s**t into a logo and still making it work.

There's been no Perth team and I think Joonalup would be the best place to put a team. Also a little bit out of the CBD in Perth.
You're right in saying there's no Perth team in the Reserves. But if you have a look at the Seniors NAFL comp we've already got 2 or 3. So having something with a more unique name and location like Joonalup is a great idea

There's been no Perth team and I think Joonalup would be the best place to put a team. Also a little bit out of the CBD in Perth.
You're right in saying there's no Perth team in the Reserves. But if you have a look at the Seniors NAFL comp we've already got 2 or 3. So having something with a more unique name and location like Joonalup is a great idea

okay since no ones going to bite...

Joondalup*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back