2017-18 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

All Star selections trade on reputation over performance. Aside from the fan vote it's who the NHL thinks fans will want to come and see.

Seems Hedman won't play now. 3-6 week knee injury. Does that mean they select another new defender? Could throw Sergachev in if they want some entertainment. :)

Last edited:
Arise Sir Daniel!

The glass in Tampa’s end is going to see more rubber than usual for the next month.

A lot more. I think with all the talk about Kucherov and Stamkos, Hedman's contribution has been underrated. Second most important player after Vasilevskiy.

Blew out from a close game to a 5-1 loss yesterday after he went down.

A lot more. I think with all the talk about Kucherov and Stamkos, Hedman's contribution has been underrated. Second most important player after Vasilevskiy.

I agree but mainly by Chronno where the ice time of a Marlie receives more attention that the stars of the game from the other 30 teams.

Anyone with half a clue of the league knows the value of Hedman.

I may be a little biased but I simply can’t fathom how Carlson didn’t get an AS gig. Had a fantastic season to date and deserves a spot.

Good way to head to the bye week after a last second winner from Beagle. Canes were the better side once again and deserved atleast a point

I see jack johnson requested a trade out of columbus.

Havent really follwed his play much but i assume would be a pretty big asset as the deadline approaches...especially on the blue line

Apparently seems it's for future security, because he's getting under 20 mins a game now at Columbus. Make's sense.

I've always thought John Tortorella would be pretty cool to play under, so was wondering why someone would want out when they're on the up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This San Jose/Arizona game is absurd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back