Remove this Banner Ad

northwest.jpg

Please put your hands together for NORTH WEST

north-west-kanye-west.jpg

Excitement continues to build as pre season games start. Already we have seen some nifty handiwork from the Big Man who Passes by Hand Nik Jokic as his Nuggz defeated the reigning champs. Front court featuring him and savvy vet Millsap will pose many issues for teams this season.

The Chicago Bulls have set up their Seniors/1sts team out west in the form of the Minnesota TWolves. This new alliance aims to use Chicago as it's developmental city for future Minny pillagery (not a real word). I hear Luol Deng is available for a big of expired Doritos Tom.

Dame was busy in the offseason releasing another track.

Utah was able to secure another white PG this time in Spanish sensation Richard Rubio. I look forward to retro night when he dons the Stockton short shorts and settles for the simple entry pass. Rubio joins a crowded backcourt featuring incumbents Dante Exum, Rod Hood, Alex Burks, Raullllllll Neto and Nate Wolters. Don't forget Joe Ingles who is adapt at rock handling.

OKC have had a rather interesting off season too. PG came over in an unexpected move, then Melo too. I hope they realise there's only one ball that needs to be shared. So many subplots here.

djrossie16

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Utah look like the least talented side in this division now. But they have a surprisingly deep team of b grade and role play talent.
Should be some slick passing with Joe Ingles and Rubio in the same team. Really need the likes of Hood and Exum to go up a level and also Mitchell to be a ROY candidate. Like him.

That says it all really, the division is loaded. Not a single team would be expecting to go under .500

Agreed. It's murderers row.

I'd think the Wolves over/under of 48.5 is too high. The bench depth is poor as is the wing depth.

If Nurkic Lillard and CJ stay healthy we should be in really good shape. If one goes down for an extended period (especially Dame or Nurk) we are cooked.
Wing will be really interesting to see who starts come game 1.
Hoping Ed Davis can return to 15/16 form. Collins and Swanigan looking solid already

Remove this Banner Ad

Back