2017/18 off-season set up

Delistment Rule -Tyrone Vickery Case: Should cases like this fit the 0% salary paid delistment rule?

• Yes - Most/all players retiring with year/s remaining on their AFL contract should be eligible

• No - keep the rule as it has been applied in the past - only clear-cut players eligible

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been raised before but now that pre-season competition is only around a month away I'll ask the question again:

Russian has not logged on since early September; are we now comfortable enough to advertise/seek a new full time coach to take over the Port Adelaide team?

It's been raised before but now that pre-season competition is only around a month away I'll ask the question again:

Russian has not logged on since early September; are we now comfortable enough to advertise/seek a new full time coach to take over the Port Adelaide team?
Yes. Hopefully nothing major has happened, because often people who are really active that just stop, it's rather concerning. Like Gentlemen for example, his absence has really concerned me.

Back