Perth GloryFC Thread-2018/19 PREMIERS!! FEAR OUR WRATH!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumours that Spiranovic has signed and that Santalab might be coming on board.

Spiranovic would be a great signing. Not a fan of Santalab, but no doubt he'd be handy depth, or as an impact sub.

If Gossage is on the money then it is going to be nice to have depth at the back for once.

36415196_1753713604725128_8791623073649393664_o.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know when FFA cuo tickets are likely to be available?

Dunno but I doubt you will have any trouble getting any. Those early round FFA Cup games they only get a couple of thousand at most.

Dunno but I doubt you will have any trouble getting any. Those early round FFA Cup games they only get a couple of thousand at most.
Surely a few more might turn up since they're playing Victory?

Is the FFA cup draw rigged so that A League teams play other A League teams early?

Surely a few more might turn up since they're playing Victory?

Is the FFA cup draw rigged so that A League teams play other A League teams early?

Possibly but being a weeknight I don't know. Even during the season we don't typically get good crowds on weeknights.

In terms of the draw, I'm pretty sure they changed it so that A-League teams don't face the state league sides this early to allow for more of them to get through to the later stages.

Has Tando improved as a keeper?

I remember he went through a real Dracula phase (scared of crosses) when he was playing for us.
He’s a great keeper. I’ve been helping him out in between clubs with a goalkeeping coach that I know and he puts a lot of hard yards in. I rate him.

He’s a great keeper. I’ve been helping him out in between clubs with a goalkeeping coach that I know and he puts a lot of hard yards in. I rate him.

Ill defer to your superior judegment on this one.

Hopefully he performs- Im not convinced on Reddy at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back