Perth GloryFC Thread-2018/19 PREMIERS!! FEAR OUR WRATH!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it wasn't clear that there had been a red card. Nobody in the shed knew what had happened.
to be blunt on TV it was incredibly unclear as well
Good win. Should have been a lot more.

That ref was a joke. Giving Brisbane everything all night.
I’m not sure which decision was more farcical by the ref. I think the top 3 would be
- Neville’s yellow
- the red
- when Grant conceded a free kick after a corner when he got all ball

Oh yeah, that Neville yellow was absolutely ridiculous.

I didn't know there was a red until I saw that Glory are appealing. To be fair, the rule is that it's not a red card if you foul in the box 'in the act of a football challenge' or words to that effect. Ref could argue that a push in the back is not a 'football challenge' and therefore a red card is justified. That said, it looked soft live from the shed, albeit 100 or more yards away.

Thought Glory overall were really solid. Some great play out wide, with the inverted wingers really making space for our wingbacks. The work between Davidson and Ikonomidis down the left was a joy to watch.

Hopefully for this week Neville gets the gig taking Mrcela's spot for United away. Even he's a better option than Dino.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully, both Castro and Spiranovic are back after the break too. When you look at the fact that we have no Castro, Spiranovic, Italiano, Harold, and Santalab at the moment, that is basically 2 starters and 3/5 bench spots out of the side.

Hopefully, both Castro and Spiranovic are back after the break too. When you look at the fact that we have no Castro, Spiranovic, Italiano, Harold, and Santalab at the moment, that is basically 2 starters and 3/5 bench spots out of the side.
Adding Italiano and Castro makes that attacking line look offensively potent.

Brilliant. It should never have been that close but still brilliant. Ikonomidis has turned into a fantastic pickup.

4 points clear at the top and unbeaten is more than any of us would have expected at this stage of the season.

Gillett was also his usual shithouse self and the fact that he gets our games is staggering. He was absolutely abysmal.

Last edited:
A don't buy all the unlucky Mariners rhetoric. We were clearly the better side with an awful own goal and a hit that player will never do again were their goals. Looking very good.

Brilliant. It should never have been that close but still brilliant. Ikonomidis has turned into a fantastic pickup.

4 points clear at the top and unbeaten is more than any of us would have expected at this stage of the season.

Gillett was also his usual shithouse self and the fact that he gets our games is staggering. He was absolutely abysmal.

TBF, he gave us a decent advantage on the second goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back