Perth GloryFC Thread-2018/19 PREMIERS!! FEAR OUR WRATH!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Won't happen. We have smart people in charge now. There is no way in hell we should do that deal and I highly doubt Keogh would agree to it considering how we are playing, he is in form, and he moved here because he has family here.

If we did that deal I would be livid. Plus, I have a massive hatred of that diving campaigner.

Can't see it happening. Bruno was great before his knee injury but now is just a fat *. He covers half the ground Keogh does too.

Haven’t really been to a HAL game in about 10 months or so.
Was looking at going tonight but $33 GA seems kinda steep to me.

Can always get a $49 family ticket (2 Adults/2 Kids) and split it with a mate for $25.50 each (they have the promo running for the next 3 games iirc)

That first half was phenomenal. Everything was executed to perfection. Davidson is a delight to watch, you have to be at the ground to appreciate how much ground he covers. Lowry was especially good as well, amongst others.

The atmosphere at the ground was electric too with only 9.5k. Even just 14/15k must be a riot.

That 1st half was the best half we have played in years. At times they looked like they had no idea what was going on. Some of our ball movement was sublime- particularly the lead up to the 1st goal with that 1-2 by Davidson and Castro. I would have liked us to kick on in the 2nd half but it looked like we were just happy to sit and try to hit on the counter.

6 points clear is a position I never expected to be in so I am going to really enjoy this while I can.

Sublime first half. Davidson would have to close to leading the Most Glorious Player ladder (I'd have him second behind Ikonomidis). Great reward for Chianese's constant hard work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent on and off the pitch last night. Castro and Davidson on the left were brilliant. Franjic does tend to be the weak link at times. Juande makes stupid errors and gets bumped off the ball a bit too easy.

So happy to finally beat those campaigners. A watershed moment.

Poxy goal to concede, but WSW have been well worth it. All over us really thus far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back