2017/18 Scottish Football Thread (Not a 1 team league. It's an 11 team race for second)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Rooney hat trick in a 3-0 win over the Saints. Still undefeated and after Hibs nicking a point against Celtic we are level at the top

MUFKilda

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
Edinburgh of course!

Cannae wait for the derby its been a while since we've had a league fixture. What with Hibs being stuck in the championship all :p

Hibs were concentrating on the Scottish Cup for a couple of years:D. However, normal service has been resumed and we have started the new season quite well. Hearts' recent derby record is poor; big game ahead.

The Young Chevalier

Team Captain
Apr 18, 2016
Edinburgh
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heart of Midlothian
Hibs were concentrating on the Scottish Cup for a couple of years:D. However, normal service has been resumed and we have started the new season quite well. Hearts' recent derby record is poor; big game ahead.

Yep the match is bigggggg, Hibs are lookin proper decent this season and the derby is gonna be interesting. Tbh I can see Levein parking the bus and grinding out a 1-1 draw.

freofc1994

All Australian
Sep 15, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Giants, Chelsea
They'll be no close run Celtic will walk away with it and as a Rangers fan that's a sore one. However they'll likely come out of Europe (might go into Europa) and after that it's a simple run for them with domestic only to worry about

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
They'll be no close run Celtic will walk away with it and as a Rangers fan that's a sore one. However they'll likely come out of Europe (might go into Europa) and after that it's a simple run for them with domestic only to worry about

Shh... don't crush my hopes for a competitive Scottish title.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A 3-2 win at home against Motherwell has lifted the Staggies to 8th, 1pt outside the top 6.

Next up is Celtic at home. Our recent form hasn't been too great against them, no victories since Mach 2013 and only two draws from our last nine, including a couple of 0-4 thrashings. Still hoping for an upset.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm not a snob (been to dozens of Melbourne Victory games) but when watching the Scottish Premiership I find myself thinking "Is it actually this bad?".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back