2017/18 Scottish Football Thread (Not a 1 team league. It's an 11 team race for second)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rangers will never catch up for years, their financials won’t allow them to compete with Celtic. Celtic will win the next 10 titles minimum

If Rangers can snag a year few years in Europe, they'll get the finances to compete pronto. As it is, they just need one or two big investors and they'll catch up to Celtic now. Besides, Rangers showed this morning that the gap isn't as bag as what it's thought to be. More consistency and better players in a few positions and they'll match them on the field without the bigger finances.

I think Rangers will be primed to compete within 3-4 years if things go well.

Back down to the Championship we go.:'(

We are going to need a miracle akin to 2014/15 when we won 10 (drew 2) of our last 14 to stay in the premiership beyond this season and I don't think we have the players who can pull off that kind of miracle this season. I've only read about one new player joining us during the January window.

GLASGOW'S GREEN AND WHITE! That was some game. The finishes by Rogic et al were wonderful but then again the defence from Sevco was shocking. MON THE HOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imagev1c2fc94449b3e6da960231adc9922e828-lqwwshombm30nnkxwp2_ct677x380.jpg

2291072-47720235-2560-1440.jpg

14676122.jpg

That was the most dominant I've ever seen a side. The football from Celtic from their 1st to their 5th was world class. Amazing to think how much guys like Forrest, McGregor, Boyata and Rogic have grown under Rodgers.

Also * me Rangers are s**t aside from Windass they need to clear the ******* decks and start again that is the worst Rangers side I've ever seen. What's Kenny Miller doing he might still get a game for them.

That was beautiful. Completely rammed home the point that this is our house. Why the * would Gerrard go there. Why would anyone go there. ******* pub team.

Aberdeen beat Celtic 1-0 to finish runners up.
Amazing game between Hibs and Rangers finished 5-5. Hibs got out to a 3-0 lead after 22 minutes before Rangers scored the next 5 to lead 5-3 with 20 minutes remaining. Hibs got one back and then Rangers were reduced to 10 men late on. Hibs got the equaliser in injury time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back