2017-2018 KFC Big Bash League Fantasy Competition

Wish sixes played before canes. Not getting Short due to this. Fingers crossed Bird plays for both of us.

I'm not giving up, but I'm hurt and keeping low.

I've gone McDermott as Vice over BAZ and Short - hold me or bring me a beer i'm scared

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
The need for Cutting hss dropped because of this. Burns may get an over or 2 as well

I couldn't be bothered undoing trades based off this, but I'd still expect Cutting to get 2 or so overs both matches as he actually did alright with the ball last game.

I couldn't be bothered undoing trades based off this, but I'd still expect Cutting to get 2 or so overs both matches as he actually did alright with the ball last game.
I’m thinking the reason they brought in the extra bowler was because they didn’t trust Cutting’s bowling on this batting friendly deck

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
I’m thinking the reason they brought in the extra bowler was because they didn’t trust Cutting’s bowling on this batting friendly deck

But is he any worse than Gannon/Doggett/Steketee? Personally I don't think so, the extra option is nice but Labuschagne is capable of chipping in with a couple of overs and they could've done with more batting.

Oct 6, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Sixers, Exers, GWS Womens
Wish sixes played before canes. Not getting Short due to this. Fingers crossed Bird plays for both of us.

I'm not giving up, but I'm hurt and keeping low.
Bird won’t play. Imo he’s behind Sams who didn’t play last game. Sixers will go in unchanged.

Have McCullum as captain for something PODish

Back