MFC Fans Only 2017/2018 Summer sports talk

PerfectFooty

Perfect Cell
Apr 23, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Williamstown Seagulls
Just a roulette, 7 and 9 trade Cricket and Tennis. The biggest loser as always is 10.

10 though can buy one Saturday game of AFL off fox, and i highly recommend that they do. Even with CBS owning the network they're still in deep water

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I can't wait for the channel 7 cricket team of Basil Zemplas Bruce Mcavaney and Cameron Ling.

Pretty clear James Brayshaw is going to head up the cricket coverage though, they've slowly integrated him into the coverage.

Would love it if they got Punter and Gilly across from 10 for tests

jhong

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday fc
I can't wait for the channel 7 cricket team of Basil Zemplas Bruce Mcavaney and Cameron Ling.

Pretty clear James Brayshaw is going to head up the cricket coverage though, they've slowly integrated him into the coverage.

Would not surprise if they did get gilly and punter to do bigbash anyway

CTHORANGE

Club Legend
May 7, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

I can't wait for Chanell 7 to insert ads between balls, or better yet just skip entire overs and then replay them randomly in the middle of the night

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
You'd think Kevin Muscat has been around far too long for the A League telecast producers to be providing up close camera angles of him with audio. During a finals match, no less...

Top Bottom