MFC Fans Only 2017/2018 Summer sports talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a roulette, 7 and 9 trade Cricket and Tennis. The biggest loser as always is 10.

10 though can buy one Saturday game of AFL off fox, and i highly recommend that they do. Even with CBS owning the network they're still in deep water

I can't wait for the channel 7 cricket team of Basil Zemplas Bruce Mcavaney and Cameron Ling.

Pretty clear James Brayshaw is going to head up the cricket coverage though, they've slowly integrated him into the coverage.

Would love it if they got Punter and Gilly across from 10 for tests

Hopefully that means 7 lose the footy somehow and give it back to 9 and 10
You'd think it'd be 10 if anyone, 9 still has to run the NRL

End of an era for cricket on TV though, Nine/Packer has had a huge influence on the sport.

I can't wait for the channel 7 cricket team of Basil Zemplas Bruce Mcavaney and Cameron Ling.

Pretty clear James Brayshaw is going to head up the cricket coverage though, they've slowly integrated him into the coverage.

Would not surprise if they did get gilly and punter to do bigbash anyway

I can't wait for Chanell 7 to insert ads between balls, or better yet just skip entire overs and then replay them randomly in the middle of the night

You'd think Kevin Muscat has been around far too long for the A League telecast producers to be providing up close camera angles of him with audio. During a finals match, no less...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back