2018 Adelaide Board GIF thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Posting for anyone else who wants to watch this over and over again. The only thing better than this footage is that a Power flog made the gif and posted on our board so I didn't even have to bother making it myself.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
How the modern Port supporter chose their team:

pnQ5Z85.gif

Ha ha funny clever and true

That's real champagne stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do a google search for it next time you're at work.

Shockingly our shared language includes occassions where words have the same meaning.

I was just trying to be overly clever with the "Southern hemisphere" reference for our master fister. ;)

If it wasn't defenders would be better at stopping pack marks like this in the NFL, not a single defender went the fist.

I really think they should teach the spoil in the NFL just to help stop a potential hail mary.

Actually, you are right...however, I think that NFL types would say that using the AFL technique could lead to it being knocked towards a receiver standing behind or to the side.

Most are told to bat it downwards but don't

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was wondering if one of the gif makers could make one up from the weekends game?
In the third qtr with 15.30 left on the clock, Brad Crouch knocks the ball out of Leslie's arm, then gets up and knocks the ball out of another players arms, then intercepts the ball from another player and gets a nice handball out. Was vintage Brad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back