2018 Adelaide Board GIF thread

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
I just love the fact that up in the corner of the screen you can see we're 76 points up with less than 1 minute to play in the match, but Brown still isn't willing to concede that junk-time goal.
There was a message in the Game Thread on the Main Board that had this sentiment. That a side that is so far in front and still wants to stop everything

Hard to pick a favourite part of the match today, but this would have to come pretty close

Love Rioli throwing the head back for a tackle around his waist. Not today Daniel.

Also a great indicator of when selfishness can be a good thing. We also have a tendency to over handball very close to goal in order to look unselfish but usually get away with it. This is a good example of a time when #40 should've just pinged the goal. At the very least sell the dummy to take Brown out of the equation. Poor footy.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Love Rioli throwing the head back for a tackle around his waist. Not today Daniel.

Also a great indicator of when selfishness can be a good thing. We also have a tendency to over handball very close to goal in order to look unselfish but usually get away with it. This is a good example of a time when #40 should've just pinged the goal. At the very least sell the dummy to take Brown out of the equation. Poor footy.
:thumbsu: His eyes were always on Rioli. Should have jinked the handball then kicked

Apr 1, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC
Hey JP, is the one you were thinking of?

Hahahaha!

Excellent, thank you. I almost fell over with laughter on the hill when I saw that.

getsmart.jpg

Last edited:

maxlilly

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
over here
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah, for any highlights gifs under fifteen seconds imgur's 'video to gif' is the easiest way to go. Anything longer, or adding text or other effects I use video editing software and convert them to gifs.

Hi dude316, love your work.
Help please, I tried to do the 'video to gif' on imgurs but got a file size around 6MB.
To upload a file on BF, it has to be under 1 MB, how do you do this ?
Cheers

dude316

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2009
The Armada Room
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Hi dude316, love your work.
Help please, I tried to do the 'video to gif' on imgurs but got a file size around 6MB.
To upload a file on BF, it has to be under 1 MB, how do you do this ?
Cheers

Cheers mate. Copy the numbers and letters at the end of the imgur link

NzNCo3W.png

and put that in between this

[ media = imgur ] numbers and letters here! [ /media ] without any of the spaces.

That's how I've been doing it, hope that's helpful.

I got up to watching the end of the third quarter last night, and it was midnight so thought I should actually attempt some sleep. Have the last quarter to watch tonight.

Please, midnight is cake. Try watching the second half at 4 am ;)

Feb 3, 2004
in a happy place
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
panthers, ukraine & broncos
Which bit? The Ayres years or midnight listens?

It was anywhere from 4 am onwards depending on the start time of the game here that I used to have to get up and move to another room and put headphones in to listen. That part wasn't fun on cold UK mornings and then add it being the Ayres years it was double disappointment, and mostly being forced to listen to 5AA as well made it the triple whammy.

It was anywhere from 4 am onwards depending on the start time of the game here that I used to have to get up and move to another room and put headphones in to listen. That part wasn't fun on cold UK mornings and then add it being the Ayres years it was double disappointment, and mostly being forced to listen to 5AA as well made it the triple whammy.
I once fell down the stairs going to listen at 4:30 am. Hurt a lot!!

Stupid carpeted stairs in the UK. What a stupid, stupid idea!!

Back