News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I really like this jumper. A lot of people have been calling for a return to a traditional jumper and club gear, I thought it looked pretty old school.

The collar really shines on the field and tv not as an image on your computer screen, the opposite to murder of crow style jumpers etc. You could look at the murder of crow jumper on your computer and think yeah that looks pretty cool, but as a footy jumper? It didn't work. Last night watching on tv it looked like an old school AFC jumper, correct colours, full hoops, gold collar, love it.
plain blue socks or the hooped socks ?

Not sure what you mean.
Shows how little attention i have to our kit ......but i thought we wore plain blue socks with red/gold at the top .....maybe that's our away strip and the hooped socks are the normal kit, just pay little attention to uniforms ......strangely i enjoy the football more than the fashion parade :p

Will be handy when we go to war.
I was actually waiting to be corrected that it wasn't a corporals uniform, but a captain uniform ......as long as it doesn't affect players performance, i couldn't give a rats toss frankly about the uniform

Those gold bits will jut out regardless as to whether the rest is the same colour or not. I'd have made the whole collar navy, not that i am against it as is.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
6c60bf5b41e35c690d4a435e9e19d92f.jpg

2017 Hawks jumper had an interesting texture to it. As usual adidas colours look fantastic

CrowMania still have a ton of white shorts on sale for $5 if anyone likes wearing those.
Got a few they make great shorts for around the house and are well made for $5, Also good as bathers, But wearing white shorts outside of the home with my white legs I will get arrested for being a public nuisance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more I see the ISC collar the more I hate it. Why oh why couldn't we have had the collar of the training jumper. I love ISC gear but that collar is on par with the BLK collar in my opinion.

a4d0863172985c2117351210f196f11f.jpg

The Puma hoodies had a zip - at least this nice one
e3fe19a98f0331cd058fba77b32ae74e.jpg
When we were still with puma, I was hunting for a new long sleeved shirt instead, as that was my preference for years. We stopped having one on sale for so long I switched to going for a zip up hoodie instead, but by that time it was BLK, and we wouldn't source one from them at all, only a pullover type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back