News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not planning on buying a car but that's the first I've heard of the C-HR model. Weird they haven't been doing this forever.

Toyota on the front, car model on the back. Advertising two things is better than one for a company.

I believe the C-HR'a aren't even going to be in the country until September (bar a handful of demos)

Don't even know what that C-HR is trying to be? A SUV a hatch back? Bizarre looking car.

A further evolution of the Chelsea tractor, which everyone is now doing - taking the deluxe interior, top end SUV that never sees off road, and giving it sportscar exterior styling. At this end of the market, it's for school mums, who are already horrendous people, to make them think they look even better whilst being a selfish road menace to everyone in a normal sized car.

A further evolution of the Chelsea tractor, which everyone is now doing - taking the deluxe interior, top end SUV that never sees off road, and giving it sportscar exterior styling. At this end of the market, it's for school mums, who are already horrendous people, to make them think they look even better whilst being a selfish road menace to everyone in a normal sized car.
Didnt they give one to Chelsea Randall?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm not planning on buying a car but that's the first I've heard of the C-HR model. Weird they haven't been doing this forever.

Toyota on the front, car model on the back. Advertising two things is better than one for a company.
For years it used to be Camry on the front, Toyota on the back.

The C-HR was constantly on led barriers during the BBL. We would have looked at buying one, if they'd been available to purchase back then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C6iJfGGVoAAz7XX.jpg

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2017-03-10/toyota-inspire-new-look

Yeah, the jumper looked fantastic on screen today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back