News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
indigenous_sumner.jpg
Looks like the players are wearing medals.

Foreshadowing?

We haven't had a bad indigenous guernsey yet and this one is no exception.

This one is the best. Why do we need to change it every year. Why not create a tradition with it. Make one gurnsey part of our indigenous club heritage. Its designed to make a statement. I love this jumper. How awesome would it be to have a jumper that represents a culture and one that young Indigenous kids can aspire to wear the same guensey Betts and Milera wore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one is the best. Why do we need to change it every year. Why not create a tradition with it. Make one gurnsey part of our indigenous club heritage. Its designed to make a statement. I love this jumper. How awesome would it be to have a jumper that represents a culture and one that young Indigenous kids can aspire to wear the same guensey Betts and Milera wore.
Indigenous retro round?

Ksqdudt.jpg

From 2017 to 2013
looking at them all next to the black guernsey, am I the only one who thinks they'd all look fantastic on a black base rather than the pale navy?

I like this years design, but I think it would have looked even better if they'd raised the red and yellow element and made an X shape, the balance is a bit off for mine.

$$$$$$ great idea but they would miss out on jumper sales!

looking at them all next to the black guernsey, am I the only one who thinks they'd all look fantastic on a black base rather than the pale navy?

I like this years design, but I think it would have looked even better if they'd raised the red and yellow element and made an X shape, the balance is a bit off for mine.
X shape is a good idea. Focusing solely on the blue area (top half), sort of looks like a crow head facing forward. Two boomerangs make the eyes. Wonder if that was intentional.

I wish, I'd be camping outside crowmania overnight to get one
Tweet to crows ask for a poll. The people can decide

Edit.
I didn't stress that this design is the bomb.
Let's do a poll here, then forward the results to AFC and ask for a poll too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back