News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_l3opEU0AAAP4m.jpg

New coaches top

Most of the ISC range is great. But the most important thing, the game day guernsey, hmmm. The quality leaves a bit to be desired. And that blue stitching on the yellow collar... ugh. Looks shoddy.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Was thinking that. Bought the new indigenous guernsey, material feels very thin compared to BLK and Puma ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we please offer an alternative hat---you can't walk the mean streets of Cleveland with that hat on.

Simply CAN NOT BE DONE!

Americans shoot first, second and third and then decide to find out what they actually shot! Oh, sorry 'bout that...thought it was a Ratbirds cap. :huh:

Can we please offer an alternative hat---you can't walk the mean streets of Cleveland with that hat on.

Simply CAN NOT BE DONE!

Americans shoot first, second and third and then decide to find out what they actually shot! Oh, sorry 'bout that...thought it was a Ratbirds cap. :huh:
I bought a retro hat with our original logo on it from the club a few weeks ago when I got my ISC polo.

It is a generic style most clubs sell em.

Only problem is it has a VFL logo on it. We never played in the VFL.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Simply CAN NOT BE DONE!

SANFL heritage cap?

The reserves have adopted it as their logo on certain things - but it's still the club crest and on the club champion jackets.

The online store of Crowmania has been poor with their sending out of items this year. Took 2.5 months to get the black training gurnsey. And I ordered the hoodie on 11th May and still hasn't even been dispatched. I will give the Crowmania store credit though. You can order and get it within 2 days over the phone. If it wasn't for the online specials I'd use them over the online store.

Same boat, preordered but haven't got it yet.
I preordered the AFLW guernsey from them a while back, and they never got back to me. I emailed them and got a reply that the item was now out of stock, even though there was stock in the online store at the time. So I cancelled the order. My bro found heaps at Rebel Sport and got me one there the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back