News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
78411-adelaide-crows-2017-mens-run-out-tee-1000.jpg

78408-adelaide-crows-2017-mens-squad-hoodie-1000.jpg

78417-adelaide-crows-2017-mens-track-jacket-1000.jpg

Looks like we're in for a new away/clash guernsey next year, if the Merchandise Manager's comments on the Crows Show is anything to go by.
Yeah 2 years is usually the cycle. Will be interesting to see which way they go after nailing the footy jumper look with this lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make more money.

I'm not one for peeking at the neighbours down the street but Port haven't changed theirs in years, why can't we have the same away/clash strip for a few years.
How are they gonna sell more gear if they keep selling the same design every year. I bought the white away guernsey this year, if i had bought it last year no way would i have bought the ISC one. The club only generated 1.2 million in merchandise revenue from last year, they'll want to get more sales in order to attract better sponsors and access larger revenue streams with different designs.

Make more money.

I'm not one for peeking at the neighbours down the street but Port haven't changed theirs in years, why can't we have the same away/clash strip for a few years.
I hope they at least keep the white one permanent, and then did something different with the yellow one every couple of years. Not necessarily being yellow based, just something that's not plain white.

Can someone please explain to me the deal with the Indigenous Match-Worn guernseys up for auction at the moment? I know the SANFL side also wore a version of it, but how is there a CEY match-worn guernsey up for sale? Is match-worn just a type of guernsey perhaps? Because I'm fairly sure CEY hasn't worn a guernsey for a while. And what about the guernseys that were swapped post-game?

Can someone please explain to me the deal with the Indigenous Match-Worn guernseys up for auction at the moment? I know the SANFL side also wore a version of it, but how is there a CEY match-worn guernsey up for sale? Is match-worn just a type of guernsey perhaps? Because I'm fairly sure CEY hasn't worn a guernsey for a while. And what about the guernseys that were swapped post-game?
It is only match-worn if the player played vs Fremantle, it is not match-worn if the player did not play vs Fremantle. CEY's is not match-worn.

The listings are for match worn* guernseys and then the descriptions say *If this player (Kyle) is selected in the final playing squad this guernsey will be match worn.

As far as the swapped ones go they would have spares and you would be bidding on the one they wore up to halftime or whenever they changed.

Every player is allocated a jumper, regardless of whether they played in the match or not.

So you are getting a player cut jumper in the size CEY would wear and his number too.

So where is the Crow Mania store now? Is it still where it used to be in our last season at West Lakes, or did they move it? I haven't been there since our last home game at Footy Park, and some of the directions seem to be suggesting the store is now on the other side of the ground where the Checkside Tavern is, facing Westfield West Lakes.

So where is the Crow Mania store now? Is it still where it used to be in our last season at West Lakes, or did they move it? I haven't been there since our last home game at Footy Park, and some of the directions seem to be suggesting the store is now on the other side of the ground where the Checkside Tavern is, facing Westfield West Lakes.

It's still on the eastern side of AAMI Stadium where our administration building is.
11681c5504c1dbec383d7c872e023972.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back