News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm literally in the same boat, hence the theory lol
I suspect that you and I are far from alone in boycotting any & all merchandise featuring the raptor head. I suspect there is a very large market for merchandise without the abomination.

Was the voting supposed to finish this afternoon? Or they shut it down when they saw the D votes / backlash?
That's what I like to know, maybe they realised the votes were manipulated, which in itself makes the whole thing a farce.

I emailed Fagan last night and I haven't received a response, I was curteous but critical. I used to pound Trigg and Chapman and they responded even when I didn't deserve one. Lift your game Fages.

I have the snowflake beanie and that is the most popular beanie by far (for the last 4 home games it has been impossible to buy it at the ground in any of the merch outlets). A lot people I've talked to that got it, or asked me where I got mine because they want one mentioned they love that it has the old crow logo on it as one of the reasons for why they want it.

My issue is that none of them have the full hoop look. No hoops, not us.

Hit the nail on the head here. The club marketed pretty hard that they managed to "Return the Hoops", yet only a measly 2 years later they're already prepared to drop them AND incorporate the *ing head. No thanks jeff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we're getting a new squad hoodie. Got an inbox as I've been waiting for this years to come back in stock.

Hi Unfortunately ISC are not able to supply is with the Squad Hoody before the end of the season. We will have the 2018 style available in the next 6 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you like we can add comment to your order so when they come back in stock we let you know

I think we're getting a new squad hoodie. Got an inbox as I've been waiting for this years to come back in stock.

Hi Unfortunately ISC are not able to supply is with the Squad Hoody before the end of the season. We will have the 2018 style available in the next 6 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you like we can add comment to your order so when they come back in stock we let you know
Get one from the actual Crowmania store and not the website. Give them a call and they can deliver it.

Okay so if D gets up how do we go about convincing the club to stick with the current design? Given it's the closest to the current one we need to use this to leverage the no change position.
yep, I dont actually like D but its best for that reason above alone.

I don't get why its a wide chevron rather than hoops and I think that crow, while it looks good in the right context as part of WFAO branding, looks weak in that design as its so small

yep, I dont actually like D but its best for that reason above alone.

I don't get why its a wide chevron rather than hoops and I think that crow, while it looks good in the right context as part of WFAO branding, looks weak in that design as its so small
Yep. That's why I don't like D. The crow looks all wrong, and the Chevron stinks.

Get one from the actual Crowmania store and not the website. Give them a call and they can deliver it.
I've been calling them once a fortnight for the last few months and they keep saying they have none?? The Crowmania Facebook is the store I thought.

The raptor should be demoted to the kids range of apparel while us adults buy raptorless classy looking football attire. That saying the raptor can be used on some caps where I think it is appropriate BUT in addition to further non raptor caps.

Yep. That's why I don't like D. The crow looks all wrong, and the Chevron stinks.
what about this as a quick mock up?
A5EseRu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back