Autopsy 2017 AFL Brownlow Medal - Congratulations, Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Why have all the posts from chism gone missing?

I don't expect a lot from this site but I do expect mods to have a bit of class and not act like *******s.

If the roles were reversed and it was a Richmond mod i'd want them carded.

In defence of Mods, we are just posters like you. Just because of a title doesn't change who we are and our makeup. Once moderatorship is added to posters profile behaviour doesn't just flick on or off.

What Chism said was rough, agreed, and very mean.

Why did Martin put his suit jacket on before the last round was counted? I know.
Martin knew he'd won

Bruce pretty much indicated that with 3 rds to go ... and Martin was pretty humble in his comments at that time.

Besides - one betting agency had paid out on Martin bets about 7pm.

Clearly a lot of love between him and his dad.. Anyone trying to paint that in a bad light and advising distancing himself from his father isn't really worth wasting time on imo.

You have your views. I have mine.
Opinions are like arseoles we all have one. I distanced myself from my father violent prick he was. Love is an interesting concept. Criminals show it to their families in huge abundance and yet they will steal from them manipulate , just to get what they think they are entitled to.

He is not his dad? Have I missed something

You misinterpreted. He meant people are saying Dusty is not his Dad therefore we should not lump them together when judging Dusty. However the poster was saying that despite them being different people, Dusty should still distance himself from his Dad.

In defence of Mods, we are just posters like you. Just because of a title doesn't change who we are and our makeup. Once moderatorship is added to posters profile behaviour doesn't just flick on or off.

That's your opinion and I don't begrudge you that.

My personal opinion is you don't get to be a moderator of any forum (here or otherwise) just by virtue of being a "super fan" with spare time. You get it by being even handed, mature, and leading by example in both your moderating and your posting.

Like I said, I don't expect much of this site but I do have an expectation that moderators have a bit of class and set a high standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, but they can operate with impunity though.

This s**t literally sums up ch7 and the AFL. A second rate, amauter s**t show

A slight overreaction methinks. Monday's brownlow presso was like an intricately choreographed Michael Jackson concert extravaganza compared to some of the Magarey Medal counts I've seen in years gone by. Look at some of the counts from the 80's online and you won't believe some of the low budget s**t that went down

In defence of Mods, we are just posters like you.
No you're not. We don't get to swing around a banhammer or remove people's posts. And if other users don't like what we say there is a really handy ignore button: personally I'd prefer not to see ignorant, homophobic, sexist or arrogant bullshit clog up a thread, but if it's a mod who posts it, I unfortunately don't get a choice.

You get it by being even handed, mature, and leading by example in both your moderating and your posting.
It's not that hard is it- just don't be a dick.

Last edited:
No you're not. We don't get to swing around a banhammer or remove people's posts. And if other users don't like what we say there is a really handy ignore button: Personally I'd prefer not to see ignorant, homophobic, sexist or arrogant bullshit clog up a thread, but if it's a mod who posts it, I unfortunately don't get of a choice.

It's not that hard is it- just don't be a dick.

Im a normal person too :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back